PEOPLE IN THE NEWS . .
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- People In the News. // Book Publishing Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry as of May 24, 2004. Appointment of Brian Murray group president of HarperCollins Publishers Inc.; Selection of Ken Citrron as SVP and chief technology officer of Rodale Press Inc.; Resignation of Melissa Possick as...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;1/24/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p5
Reports career development of executives in the book industry in the U.S. Appointment of George Bick as senior vice president of sales at HarperCollins; Selection of Philip Friedman as vice president and publisher of Collins Reference; Career history of Bick and Friedman.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p5
Reports career developments of executives in the U.S. book industry. Appointment of Seth Radwell as executive vice president of Scholatic Inc.; Immediate superior of Radwell; Selection of Carrie Kania as senior vice president of Harper Perennial company.
- People in the News. // Book Publishing Report;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p6
Career developments involving executives in the book industries in the U.S. are discussed. Due to some corporate reshuffling, Randon House and Random House of Canada have appointed Richard Sarnoff to head the parent company Bertelsmann's Digital Media Investments segment. Former senior vice...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS . . . // Book Publishing Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p8
Reports career developments in the U.S. book industry. Details on the resignation of Kristina Peterson at Simon & Schuster's Children's Publishing Division; Appointment of Denise Stinson as editor-at-large for Warner Books; Selection of Carol Morgan as publicity director of publisher Harry N....
- Changes. // Quill & Quire;Feb2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p15
Reports several career developments of personnel in the book trade in Canada. Selection of Sheila Cormier as administrative assistant of the Association for the Export of Canadian Books; Appointment of Ann Labbe as manager of Ken Proctor; Entry of Kimberly Graham to Whitecap Books.