One Analyst's View of Paychex
- Three Factors Favor Paychex. PAUL WHITFIELD // Investors Business Daily;12/26/2014, pB09
Big-cap Paychex has three favorable factors going for it.
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/13/2015, pA02
A letter to the editor about Rochester, New York-based Paychex Inc. in the July 10, 2015 issue is presented.
- Leveraging Your Practice Building Activities. Kralj, Mary M. // Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice & Research;Spring1993, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p68
The pressure to do more business development in less available time is familiar to all consultants. Leveraging involves producing more results with fewer actions. Applied to business development, leveraging suggests we focu our practice building efforts on those activities that are most...
- CHINA: Heading east? Costa, MaryLou // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/7/2011, p16
The article presents information on China which is the favorite location in the eyes of the business world as it begins to fulfill its prophecy of taking the world by storm. It informs that China will be the largest economy in the world in the next decade, according to analysts, and western...
- The High Cost of Free Analysis. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;9/1/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p19
The article focuses on a study of analysis tool users which found that many firms do not gain the information they need from Web analytics programs. Study authors admit that free tools are available online, and some organizations will glean insight from them, however, the chances of success are...
- LEXIS-NEXIS Adds More Business Resources. // Information Today;Feb1996, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p1
The article presents information on the addition of a number of newsletters, directories, and other publications to the extensive online warehouse of the company Lexis-Nexis. A collection of over 659 full-text newsletters covering 48 different subject categories provided by information Access...
- The spies within. Booth, Nick // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);Jan2004, p40
Focuses on the role of employees in divulging private information owned by their companies. Comments from Katapult-IT consultant Simon Clark on human frailties in keeping company secrets; Tips on checking the background of a market analyst; Strategies used by intelligence agencies in getting...
- Paychex, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Paychex, Inc. SWOT Analysis;Dec2007, p1
A company profile of Paychex Inc., which is a provider of payroll, human resources, and employee benefits outsourcing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and...
- The List. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/9/2005, Issue 323450, p12
Presents a chart depicting the payroll companies in the San Joaquin River Valley, California ranked by number of accounts. Paychex Inc.; Payroll People Inc.; Advanced Business Services Center.