- Providence show grows. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p224
Reports on the increase in square footage of the Fifth Annual Fine Furnishings-Providence Show in Rhode Island on November 3-5, 2000. Offer of a selection of handcrafted furniture, lamps and other decorative accessories in wood, glass and ceramic; Workshops.
- Inside out looks at Spoga. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p7
Features the Spoga house furnishings exhibition held in Cologne, Germany on September 5-7, 2004. INSET: Excellence doubled.
- Home office, A/V furniture star at High Point Market. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/11/99, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p34
Reports on the 1999 International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. Introduction of audio/video and home office furniture styles; Furnitures that will enhance consumer electronics products.
- 13,427 buyers at Maison & Objet, an 11% increase. // Home Textiles Today;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p11
Reports on attendance to the Maison & Object, the international home decoration, giftware and tableware exhibition, in Paris, France.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p40
A calendar of several home furnishing exhibition events to be held in different countries in January-February 2011 is presented which includes Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market in Atlanta, Georgia, The Canadian Home Furnishings Market (TCHFM) in Mississauga, Ontario, and...
- Retailers have plenty to work with. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;01/29/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p43
Highlights home furnishing markets held during the month of January 2001 worldwide. Abundance of new products at the shows; Featured styles; Lack of a single dominant trend or color at the markets.
- More signings for shows. // Housewares;Apr2000, Issue 151, p4
Announces the participation of top housewares manufacturers from around Great Britain at the Elite 2000 exhibition in London, England.
- TORONTO WINTER INTRODUCTIONS. // Furniture/Today;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Features furniture items introduced at the house furnishings winter exhibition in Toronto, Ontario in January 2001. Line of Classic Chrome retro dinette series; Reclining chairs designed by Action Lane; Manhattan collection of wrought iron occasion tables and lamps.
- Introductions reflect 'nicer' trends. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 18, pS25
Reports on the house furnishing designs showcased at the Showtime and Heimtextil exhibits. Debut of chenilles by Burlington House; Popularity of animal prints and 'skins' of exotic big cats; Launch by Quaker of acrylic fabrics for furniture pieces.
- ShanghaiMart Launching International Fair. // Home Textiles Today;1/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p16
Highlights the Home Textile International Trade Fair in Shanghai, China. Theme of the event; Programs and activities; Attendees.