- Nobel House ready to deliver. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p4
Reports on the success of Noble House's range of upholstery at its roadshow events in Great Britain. Debut of sofa models in fabric and hide; Promotional prices.
- Noble bedsteads and showroom. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Noble House's plans to launch four contemporary bedsteads at its showroom in Birmingham, England.
- Over the yard-arm. Barnes, Jim // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p28
Part II. Discusses the launch of furniture retailer, Noble House Collections in Great Britain.
- Noble House steals Costa Coffee's marketing chief. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;8/9/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p6
Reports the transfer of Costa Coffee marketing director Laurie Morgan to Noble House Leisure in Great Britain. Appointment of Morgan as marketing chief of Noble House; Purchase of the Oriental Restaurant Group; Acquisition plans on some pubs of Wolverhampton & Dudley.
- Noble House launches Ken Hom academy. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/1/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4270, p16
Reports on an in-house training program launched by British celebrity chef-restaurateur Ken Hom and restaurant company Noble House for its chefs. Details of the in-house training program.
- Noble House Ready to Brand its Properties. Wolfe, Paris // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;4/27/2012, p6
The article focuses on the addition of the Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Noble House Hotels & Resorts' collection of managed properties. It is the 17th property for the company which owns and manages boutique hotels and resorts. Having reached a critical mass, Noble...
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.