House prices fall
- House prices discrepancy. // BRW;6/10/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p81
Reports on the increase in median house prices in Australia in the first quarter of 2004.
- Bubble trouble? // BRW;4/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p27
Focuses on the problems of Australian housing prices. Family income and housing prices.
- California dreaming. // BRW;4/28/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p27
Focuses on prices of housing in California and Sydney, New South Wales. Rise of housing prices.
- LAS VEGAS HOME PRICES COULD FALL FURTHER. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/13/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pP12
The article reports on Standard & Poor's National Case-Shiller Home Price Index which revealed declining home prices in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2011.
- Housing prices in Las Vegas, across nation hit new recession lows. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/13/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 24, pP13
The article reports on a decline in housing prices in Las Vegas, Nevada and across the U.S., according to a report from Standard & Poor's National Case-Shiller Home Price Index on May 31, 2011.
- Housing sales have mixed March. // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p19
Presents an overview of the housing sector in the U.S. for the year 2003. Factors influencing the purchase of houses; Existing home sales; Prices.
- Do Sales Prices Overstate Underlying House Prices in Market Downturns? Evidence from the Canadian House Price Crash of 1991. Steele, Marion; Goy, Richard // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p333
Examines whether sales prices overstate underlying house prices in market downturns in Canada. Preliminary look at house price changes in the 1990s in Canadian cities; Theoretical issues; Estimated effects of house characteristics on value.
- View from the bridge. Andrews, David // Credit Management;Aug2003, p14
Focuses on house prices in Great Britain. Endowment policy issues; Proposed reform of the Consumer Credit Act.
- Homeward bond. Jack, Mzwandile // Finance Week;12/2/2002, p51
Reports the impact of the year-on-year price increase in affordable housing on household earnings in South Africa. Accounts on the average nominal price of affordable houses; Accreditation of finance intermediaries; Provision of income differential between whites and Blacks.
- Price Dip Could Have Been Worse. Sichelman, Lew // National Mortgage News;8/30/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p6
The article focuses on the decline of the average price of houses in the U.S. which is less than 1% nationally in the second quarter of 2010.