- SALES. // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p30
Reports on the appointment of sales executives in the furniture industry. Promotion of Ray Hutchison to the post of sales conductor for the Great Britain division of the Daniel Lynch Sales Co.; Appointment of Mark Bates as sales representative for Elite Leather Co.
- Schweiger taps Prochaska. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p4
Reports on the selection of Barry Prochaska as national sales manager of Schweiger Upholstery in Wisconsin. Career history; Responsibilities of Prochaska.
- Gutierrez is appointed Big Tree sales manager. // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the appointment of Jim Gutierrez as sales manager at the Chino, California-based futon and bedroom furniture manufacturer, Big Tree Furniture Co. Career history; Expertise in furniture selling and marketing; Contributions to the furniture industry and trade.
- up front. // Furniture/Today;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p4
Reports developments related to furniture industry in the U.S. as of December 22, 2003. Designation of Brin Perryman as regional sales manager for business newspaper "Furniture/Today"; Summary of the furniture stocks; Presentation of state and national recognition to Stanley Furniture for...
- upfront. // Furniture/Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p4
Reports developments related to the furniture industry in the United States as of July 2001. Promotion of Bryan Edwards as vice president of sales of Lea Industries; Appointment of Rick Colford as the exclusive representative of Valina Leather; Dismissal of employees by Clayton Marcus.
- Sisk joins Meadowbrook. // Furniture/Today;9/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p30
Reports the appointment of David Sisk as national sales manager of upholstery producer Meadowbrook Furniture Co.
- Frank Tapped to manage sales in U.S. for Leda. // Furniture/Today;10/29/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p77
Reports the selection of Bill Frank as sales manager of case goods maker Leda in the United States. Career history of Frank; Knowledge and experience of Frank on business.
- Crouch named sales VP at importer G&J Styles. // Furniture/Today;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p6
Reports that Ron Crouch has joined G&J Styles, an Archdale, North Carolina-based importer of English and French reproductions, as vice president of sales and marketing. Crouch's duties and responsibilities; Related professional experience.
- Harvey joins Sofa Trend. // Furniture/Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the selection of Joan Harvey to the position of national sales manager at Sofa-Trend in San Diego, California.