- Battle of the cyber brands. Jacobs, Heather // B&T Weekly;2/8/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2597, p3
The article reports on the growing popularity of built-in on user-generated content brands in marketing industry. The recent Brandchannel's Readers' Choice Awards have named the top 10 brands which have had the most impact on marketers lives in 2006. The top list was headed by Google, leaving...
- IKEA appoints Agency.com. Kemp, Ed // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2006, p10
The article reports that IKEA Inc. has hired digital specialist Agency.com Ltd. to handle its online customer relationship marketing and in-store digital business. Its appointment comes as IKEA plans to open 10 small-format stores in Great Britain to increase footfall by 10 million over the next...
- DIY marriage guidance. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p24
Focuses on the free St. Valentine's Day relationship seminar from Ikea in Canada for the month of February 2001. Observation of couple arguments during store visits at Ikea; Establishment of the seminar success; Occurrence of public displays of emotion at Ikea.
- New hope for Ikea's Irish plans. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p7
Reports on the likelihood of expanding Ikea's business operations into the Republic of Ireland. Reason for the failed attempt back in 2001; Steps taken by the Irish government concerning the issue; Response of Ikea to action taken by the government.
- Goodby Advances in Ikea Review. Flass, Rebecca; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;01/21/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the final round of reviews for the advertising account of Ikea in the United States as of January 21, 2002. Estimated value of the account; Advertising agencies contending for the account.
- Balancing the `rooted' with the `mobile'. Levine, Peter // Brandweek;10/14/96, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p17
Comments on the need for a brand name product to be rooted in its heritage and mobile enough to adapt to the changing needs and perceptions of the marketplace to stay connected to its consumer base. Traditional corporate identity approaches; Factors that need to be part of an integrated...
- America's superbrands. // Adweek Western Edition;10/7/96 Supplement Superbrands, Vol. 46 Issue 41, p141
Presents a directory of the top brand name products in the United States for 1995 ranked by media spending. Brand; 1995 total media spending; 1994 total media spending; Percent change; Brand index.
- Ikea putting renewed emphasis on kids. // Kids Today;Feb2003, p20
Reports that Ikea has built its annual theme, catalog, store presentations and promotions focused on kids in the U.S. Difference in the shopping experience of the children; Number of stores worldwide; Number of employees of the company.
- Ikea's New Ads: 'Live Better'. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p7
Features the advertising campaign for Ikea by Carmichael Lynch in Chicago, Illinois. Details on the television commercials for Ikea; Objectives of the campaign; Concept of the commercials.