- Selfridges sets its sights on Glasgow. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p5
Reports that furniture company Selfridges Ltd. is planning to open a store in Glasgow, Scotland.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p3
Reports developments related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of September 2001. Anticipation of a decrease in the profits of Airsprung Furniture Group; Plant construction plans of DJW Textiles; Percentage increase in the sales of Selfridges.
- M&S takes a slight dip as retailers get a lift. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p7
Reports on the business performance of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Decline in the profits of Marks & Spencer; Percentage decline in the homeware sales of Selfridges Ltd.; Strength of the trading condition of Argos.
- Fashionable features. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p6
Focuses on the plan of Selfridges PLC to launch a magazine-style Web site which enable customers to locate products in any of the company's stores in Great Britain. Design and features of the Web site; Services offered by the company online.
- Bo Concept for Self ridges. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p6
Reports that the Danish furniture company Bo Concept has opened a concession at Selfridges PLC in London, England. Total area of the concession in Selfridges; Percentage increase in sales; Plan of the company to open outlets in South London and in the North of London.
- Selfridges opens in Manchester. // Housewares;Mar96, Issue 125, p4
Reports on Selfridges' opening of its first store in Manchester, England. Store specifications; Inclusions.
- Selfridges delivers dinner up North. // Marketing Week;7/30/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p9
Reports that the comapany Selfridges, will open in Manchester, England. Services to be offered by the catering company; Comments from a Selfridges spokeswoman; Total amount to be invested in the Manchester outlet.
- Selfridges kicks off $73M revamp. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/13/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 71, p24
Reports on Selfridges department store's three-year renovation of its women's and men's wear departments. Cost of the renovation; Changes to improve traffic flow through the store; More desirable placement of merchandise.
- Dwell opens Selfridges concession. // Cabinet Maker;4/24/2009, Issue 5634, p7
The article reports on the opening of the first concession of contemporary furniture retailer Dwell at department store retailer Selfridges PLC in London, England on April 13, 2009. It states that the company occupied a 4,000-square-foot concession on the department store which will add to its...