The end or a new beginning?
- Playing it safer. Richardson, Patricia // Crain's Chicago Business;8/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p13
Reports the need of landlords to scrutinize the companies' financial statement before a lease for office space in Chicago, Illinois. Establishment of good credit companies; Consideration on the financial background of the office; Credit worthiness of firms.
- Largest commercial leasing companies. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/7/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p24
A chart depicting the largest commercial leasing companies ranked by commercial square feet leased in Louisiana is presented.
- Lease a cow? McKenzie, Paige // New Mexico Business Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the status of leasing and rental businesses in New Mexico. Trend among businesses to lease equipment driving up the demand for lease services; Cost-effectiveness of lease contracts offered in the industry according to area entrepreneurs.
- FACTS & FIGURES. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/1/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 22, p21
A list of facts and data associated with businesses in Fairfield County is presented which includes various building permits, residence availability and leasing services.
- Jersey rush stalling amid Wall St. layoffs. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;7/8/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p1
Reports the effort of financial services firms to sublease in Jersey City, New Jersey. Increase in the Class A vacancy rate; Lack of sign of recovery in the market; Impact of the September 11 terrorists attacks on leasing business.
- Leasing Companies. // Prague Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p13
Lists several leasing companies in Czechoslovakia. Operations; Duration of leasing contracts; Types of goods leads; Ownership structure; Services.
- LEASING AND ABUSE. // Accountancy;Dec2010, Vol. 146 Issue 1408, p77
The article reports on the decision of the British advocate general to classify leasing per se as not abusive despite the fact that the companies involved would never otherwise enter into leases in 2010.
- Growth is the buzzword of the local leasing industry. Smith, Pedro // Caribbean Business;11/7/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 44, pS20
Looks at the performance of business enterprises offering leasing services in Puerto Rico. Average growth rate in 1996; Popular Leasing and GE Capital Corp. as top leasing companies; Popularity of fleet leasing; Role of industry in urban renewal efforts.
- LEASING. // BRW;8/21/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p60
The article lists the companies and their properties for lease including Hertz Australia, MicroRentals, and Microhire.