Natuzzi's new kingdom
- Natuzzi acquires British retail chain. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p28
Reports on the acquisition of Kingdom of Leather by upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Great Britain. Increase of market share; Continuation of the import business; Business plans.
- KoL was sold for less than Â£4m. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p3
Reports on Natuzzi's acquisition of Kingdom of Leather. Spending on acquisition; Sales through Natuzzi-owned or branded stores; Branded outlets owned by Natuzzi; Sales of leather upholstery; Challenges facing the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Mixed reaction to Natuzzi's KoL proposal. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p3
Reports on the reaction of the furniture industry retailers to Natuzzi's proposed purchase of 15-store chain Kingdom of Leather.
- KoL denies Natuzzi rumours. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Reports the denial of the issue concerning the procurement of Kingdom of Leather to Natuzzi in Milan, Italy.
- Natuzzi UK plans could see standalone stores. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p3
Reveals plans of Italian furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather to revise its marketing operations in Great Britain. Improvement of brand name merchandise; Performance of winter sales.
- Manufacturing might. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p8
Provides insights on Italian upholsterer Natuzzi's entry into the retailing field in Great Britain. Company's purchase of retailer Kingdom of Leather in May 2003; Negotiation of the company with other retailers; Natuzzi's plan to retain a 51 percent stake in franchisees.
- 'We'll run stores our way' vows KoL team. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2003, Issue 5344, p3
Reports that upholstery giant Kingdom of Leather (KoL) will by operated by KoL's management and not Natuzzi's after its takeover of the firm. Comments from KoL retail and marketing director Steve Adams; Profitability of KoL; Launch of additional Natuzzi galleries.
- Natuzzi business plan. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2008, Issue 5612, p4
The article reports on the announced three-year business plan of Natuzzi Group, an international leather-upholstery furniture manufacturer, based in Great Britain. The plan will commence over a three-year period between 2009-2011, and aims to consolidate about EUR1.0 billion of net sales. The...
- New London store for Natuzzi. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2010, Issue 5714, p6
The article announces the opening of the new store of Natuzzi SpA at Tottenham Court Road in London, England.