- Benedixt. // Housewares;Sep2003 Supplement, p8
Provides information on Benedixt, a variety store in Brazil. Information on home furnishing products displayed at Benedixt; Details of brands kept at the store; Description of store managers' working style.
- Wayfair's new Birch Lane division goes traditional. // Home Accents Today;Apr2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p12
The article informs that online home furnishings retailer Wayfair LLC has announced the launch of Birch Lane brand, a new retail destination for furnishings and decor.
- Are the rich really different? French, Diana // Furniture/Today;9/10/2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p36
The article offers information on the findings of a survey conducted on purchases of super-affluent households. The findings revealed that they paid three times more for the same piece of house furnishing as compared to the price paid by the middle-class people. It is stated that the reason for...
- RUSTIC REFINED. // Home Accents Today;Jan2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p34
A preview of house furnishings with a rustic design is presented, including the Westwood lamp from Port 68, the Kantipur rug from Paramount and a table lamp from Palecek.
- Beauty in BLACK & WHITE. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Apr2006, p32
The article features several home accessories in black and white. They include the Casablanca Lamp from Arteriors Homes, Ritzenhoff's Mon Tresor Collection of porcelain boxes from Kress International Importers, Calligraphy Mirrors from Art Dreams Home and the Modern Positives Collection of white...
- Destination Second Home: The Lakeside Retreat. // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Apr2006, p63
The article features several furnishings for lakeside second homes. They include a solid alder Cocktail Table from Lorts Fine Furniture, a weather-resistant clock from the Slate Collection of Toland Enterprises, the Red Curfew needlepoint pillow from Colonial Williamsburg and the Rectangular...
- Chair leaders. HARRISON, DAVID // Belle;Feb/Mar2014, p68
The article focuses on the development of the Italian furniture brand Arflex SpA because of the efforts of various people of the brand including Fausto Colombo, Aldo Bai and Pio Reggiani.
- Bygone Discipline of Branding. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;7/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p22
The article presents the author's views on branding in the home textile industry. The author comments that at present times home textile industry has become more possessive where retailers demand for exclusive brands and market for single retail business. The author mentions that brand owners...
- Berkus Creates LNT Line. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p1
The article reports that Linens 'n Things Inc. (LNT) will launch its first lifestyle design statement in September featuring its exclusive home furnishing collection by designer Nate Berkus. The overall look that will be projected in the approximately 1,000 square feet of lifestyle presentation...