Compromise to Give Illinois County Half of Water Commission's Tax Revenues
- Sales tax revenues still down. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/26/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the increase in the July 2009 sales tax revenues in Austin, Texas to 1.69 billion dollars and the decrease in the revenues of other cities including East Bernard, Wharton, and El Campo as announced by Texas Comptroller Susan Combs.
- Clarendon sales tax revenue drops 14%. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/18/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the decrease in sales tax revenue in Clarendon, Texas.
- Arlington, Fort Worth sales tax revenue up. Wimmer, Leslie // Fort Worth Business Press;5/17/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the increase in the sales tax revenues of the cities of Fort Worth and Arlington in Texas in April 2010, which are valued at 9.95 million U.S. dollars and 8.5 million U.S. dollars, respectively.
- City sales tax revenue climbs 12.66 percent. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the increase in sales tax revenue in the City of Clarendon in 2009.
- Sales tax revenue higher this month. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);11/13/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the increased sales tax revenues in Clarendon, Texas.
- Sales tax revenue rises in January. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/27/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the rise of sales tax revenue of the cities in Donley County, Texas in 2010, which has reached to 24,395.73 dollars, an 18.34 percent increase since 2009.
- Clarendon sales tax revenue down 15.9%. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p1
The article that the sales tax revenue of Clarendon, Texas dropped by 15.9 percent in August 2008.
- Revenues Roll In. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/15/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33616, p9
The article reports on the October 2011 1.87-billion-dollar sales tax revenues of Texas which is about 16 percent higher than the October 2010 collections.
- Sales tax receipts up for most cities. FERGUSON, WES // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/20/2011, Vol. 109 Issue 15, p1D
The article reports that sales tax revenues rose in almost all of the cities in Texas in May 2011, in which Hays County got the highest increase.