Delaware Raises 2003 Revenue Estimates to the Tune of $50.7M
- Forcing nonresidents to pay estate taxes. Ludgin, David A. // njbiz;5/3/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p13
The article opines that it would be fair to require nonresidents of New Jersey to pay estate taxes in light of the state's budget cap.
- Budget-Seeking Connecticut Lawmakers Compromise on Inheritance Tax, Welfare. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p4
Reports that lawmakers in Connecticut from different parties reached a compromise over the state's long-overdue operating budget on July 25, 2003. Decision made by lawmakers regarding inheritance tax and adult welfare assistance; Value for estate above which tax to be increased; Estimation for...
- Estate tax changes? Wishard, Gordon D.; Stone, Lisa A. // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug98, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p24
Discusses some regressive estate taxation measures that have been proposed in different versions of the 1999 federal budget package in the United States. Qualified personal residence trusts; Elimination of other gift tax discounts; $10,000 gift tax exclusion eliminated for some gifts.
- TAX TABLES. // Accountancy;Jul1989, Vol. 104 Issue 1151, p62
This section presents the tax tables for the year 1989 to 1990, based on the March 1989 Budget proposals in Great Britain, including national insurance contributions and inheritance tax.
- Clinton targets three estate-planning techniques. Marullo, Gloria Gibbs // Nation's Business;Jun98, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on the 1999 budget proposal by American President Bill Clinton, which targets three techniques used to reduce estate taxes or provide finance for them. Taxes targeted by the budget; Congress Republican leaders' opposition to the proposal; What would happen if the budget proposal becomes...
- Death-tax cut in budget deal would aid dealer groups. Stoffer, Harry // Automotive News;6/2/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5715, p3
Focuses on the inclusion of the estate tax in the agreement to cut taxes and balance the budget in the United States by 2002. Threat of death tax to family-owned businesses; Terms of the budget deal supported by business groups and automobile dealer associations.
- This time, it's all about the consumer. MCPHAIL, TOM // Money Marketing;5/21/2015, Issue 1486, p10
The article presents the author's views on the Great Britain's Budget for 2015 that more focused on customers and cover topics like personal taxation, welfare cuts and inheritance tax and pensions.
- Pet shock will bring soda! upheaval. Shaw, Sam // Money Marketing;4/6/2006, p2
The article reports on the possibility for the budget changes to the taxation of trusts to result to social upheaval in Great Britain. Under the changes, people are forced to bequeath prematurely to their grandchildren. The abolition of exempt transfers for gifts to trusts will force elderly to...
- Time Is On Side Of Repeal Of Estate Tax, Daschle Tells AALU. Brostoff, Steven // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/3/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 17, p8
Focuses on the difficulty in justifying permanent repeal of the estate tax in the U.S. Slogan of the supporters of repeal; Assessment of the deterioration of the budget situation; Budget deficit.