Munis Track Volatile Treasuries; Citigroup Prices MassPort Deal
- Indexes Continue Fall to Record Lows Amid Deflation Fears, Greenspan Testimony. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p6
The Bond Buyer yield indexes, as well as the 30-year Treasury bond yield and the 10-year Treasury note yield, continued to decline in a week which was marked by fears of deflation, which were driven away by testimony from U.S. Federal Reserve Board chairman Alan Greenspan. On May 19, 2003,...
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p1
The article reports on the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper. It states that Triple-A rated tax-free bonds with maturities 25 years or more...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p37
The article presents tables which contains information on several market indicators related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Some of the indicators are: Municipal Bond index, Average Yield to Maturity, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index. The article also presents information on short-term tax-exempt...
- Munis Unchanged to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/16/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32734, p2
The article reports on the market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. for October 15, 2007. The bond market was unchanged to slightly weaker in a session largely free of new issues and economic data. The Treasury market indicated little movement. The yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 16, 2004. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p29
The article presents statistical information on local government bonds in Northeastern region of the U.S. Yields reflect insurance on all of the districts bonds.
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken Again for Week Ended April 30. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F317, p1
The article reports that there is four basis point increase in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index to 4.30 percent for the week ended April 30, 2015 from 4.26 percent from the previous week. There is 10 basis points increase in the Bond Buyer's 20-Bond GO...
- Muni Yields Fall 5 to 7 Basis Points; Nassau County Sells $504M Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p2
Municipal bond yields declined five to seven basis points on May 14, 2003, responding to a rallying Treasury market, while in the new-issue bond market underwriters have priced 504 million dollar of Nassau County, New York, Interim Finance Authority sales tax-secured bonds. Retail business has...
- Municipal Market Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal and general obligation bonds in the U.S. as of January 4, 2002.