Seroxat firm to drop dependence claim
- Acova. // Formulary;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p280
Features the drug Acova, an argatroban injection from Glaxosmithkline PLC. Efficacy; Administration; Pricing.
- POTIGA. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Fall2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, pA.5
The article offers brief information on the drug Potiga from GlaxoSmithKline.
- SSRIs gain new indications. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2001, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the approval given by the Food and Drug Administration to the use of GlaxoSmithKline's Paxil for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). Ability to reduce symptoms of GAD; Impact of the move on the market share of Paxil; Decrease recurrent depressive episodes.
- NEW INDICATIONS. // Drug Topics;2/17/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 4, p71
Features the Lamictal tablets from GlaxoSmithKline PLC in the U.S.
- Minn. senior group calls for 'Tums down' consumer boycott. // Drug Topics;3/3/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the Minnesota Senior Federation's call for a consumer boycott of GlaxoSmithKline's over-the-counter (OTC) drugs.
- Drug giant cuts cost to low-income Medicare beneficiaries. Frabotta, David // Managed Healthcare Executive;Nov2001, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p14
Reports the plan of GlaxoSmithKline to lower pharmaceutical prices for low-income Medicare beneficiaries in North Carolina. Launch of the Orange Card Program; Reduction of wholesale acquisition price; Promotion of pharmacy discount to senior citizens by the Health and Human Services.
- Pipeline preview. // Formulary;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p76
The article lists drugs in development including intravenous acetaminophen (Oflrmev) by Cadence, gabapentin enacarbil (Horizant) by GiaxoSmithKline for restless legs syndrome and ENMD-2076 by EntreMed for treatment of acute myeloid leukemia.
- Serevent Study Halted Midway To Probe Risks In Subgroups. Vernarec, Emil // RN;Jul2003, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p92
No abstract available.
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT - GlaxoSmithKline Plc. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;July 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p23
This article provides information about GlaxoSmithKline PLC. It is one of the top five pharmaceutical firms in the world. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceuticals, vaccines, over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related consumer products. The company's principal...