INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Industrials
- Morgan Stanley Strikes Deal in China. // American Banker;7/9/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 130, p19
Discusses a deal between Morgan Stanley and China Construction Bank. The joint venture plan to buy bad loans from the state-owned China Construction; Other deals between Chinese lenders and United States investment banks.
- Hamaca Names Mandated Banks. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;02/26/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p3
Announces the banks which won the bidding to finance a joint venture to develop extra-heavy crude oil in the Hamaca Region of Venezuela. Value of the deal; Information on the joint venture project.
- Bridge Venture to Provide Ops, Tech Expertise to Asia. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;07/31/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p11
Focuses on BondsInAsia, a joint venture of Bridge Information Systems' electronic markets unit, HSBC, CitiGroup and Deutsche Bank that will provide a pan-Asian trading platform for fixed-income securities. Countries in Asia where the joint venture firm will set up operations; Participation of...
- Underwriting Expansion. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32430, p1
The article reports that financial adviser Adela Cepeda has joined forces with sales professional James Dolan. Cepeda plans to expand he business to include under writing. Both professionals opened the Alta Capital Group LLC after receiving the required regulatory approval in owning a...
- BRIEFS. // Malay Mail;10/3/2012, p19
The section offers business updates, including the outlook of Kenanga Research for HELP International Corp Bhd, the upgraded rating of Affin Investment Bank for Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Bhd and a joint venture established by Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd.
- FIGs. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 34, p42
Presents statistics on the FIG sector of the securities market worldwide, as of August 17, 2000. Underwriting volume; Debt deals; Equity underwriting calendar; Top new issues managers; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- Monthly Roundup. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/15/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p17
Presents charts showing securities underwriting transactions undertaken in the United States in December 1999 and 2000. Proceeds; Average size of deal; Disclosed fees; Average fees.
- A LOCAL LANDSCAPE. Orloff, David // Orange County Business Journal;02/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p22
Reports on a study on investment banking in Southern California. Number of investment firms in the area; Handling of most of investment business by medium-size regional firms, such as Roth Capital Partners and Wedbush Morgan Securities; High number of small firms; Reasons for the low number of...
- Hungary on the institutional investment map. // Budapest Business Journal;10/30/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p13
The article reports that Budapest, Hungary is back on the institutional investor's target map, following the country's significant investment transactions, citing the significant impact of the acquisition of real estate investment company AEW by financial service company Morgan Stanley.