INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Healthcare
- New CRESTOR (rosuvastatin calcium) Savings Card Program Provides Instant Savings to Patients. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/9/2011, Vol. 21, p11
The article offers brief information on the CRESTOR Savings Card Program from AstraZeneca PLC.
- No Patient or Illness to be Treated? The Hazards of Investigations Carried Out Under Article 102 TFEU for Price-Related Conduct (The Netherlands). Vedder, Hans // Journal of European Competition Law & Practice;Nov2015, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p664
The article discusses negative impact of price-related practices' investigation including aim of investigation being controlling increasing healthcare cost, misleading information on protection certificates by the pharmaceutical firm AstraZeneca and rise in discounts on branded drugs.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/2/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 31, p40
Presents charts and graph depicting the investment banking activities within the healthcare sector as of July 2004.
- HEALTH CARE/MENTAL HEALTH: AstraZeneca Supports Nonprofits. // Community Health Funding Week;7/10/2009, p20
The article reports that AstraZeneca will provide funding for patient-focused organizations in the U.S. to support a range of health-related efforts, including mental health. The funding opportunity aims to expand access to health care, prevent disease through health and disease education, and...
- Meanwhile…. // New Zealand Doctor;3/28/2012, p6
The article offers information on topics related to healthcare in New Zealand which include reshuffling of the alliance leadership team of the Greater Auckland Integrated Health Network, new funding arrangement by Pharmaceutical Management Agency (Pharmac) for the Symbicort Turbuhaler and...
- AZ R&D Gets Faster. B. H.; S. H. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar2007, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p20
The article focuses on the business strategy of Astra Zeneca, to cut 3,000 jobs and redouble actions for quicker and cheaper drug development in the U.S. According to Michael Zbinovec, an analyst at Fitch Ratings, that the downsizing has affected less than five percent. Astra aims to reduce its...
- WALL STREET CHOICE: JUPITER RESULTS SHOULD HELP BOOST CRESTOR SALES. // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p34
The article reports on a study undertaken by AstraZeneca PLC that was initiated to test the efficiency of the company's cholesterol reducing drug Crestar. The results of the study, codenamed Jupiter results, were released on November 9, 2008, at the American Heart Association annual meeting. The...
- Asthma drug zafirlukast (Accolate): serious hepatic events. Wooltorton, Eric // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/25/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p1668
Provides information on the therapeutic applications and possible side effects of asthma drug zafirlukast. Details of several hepatic adverse events that prompted the drugs' manufacturer Astra Zeneca to warn healthcare professionals; Use of the drug for prophylaxis and chronic treatment of...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Healthcare. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/21/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p22
Presents charts and graft depicting investment banking in healthcare. Global healthcare underwriting volume as of January 11, 2002; Global volume by product; Global underwriting fees as of January 11, 2002.