INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy & Power
- Investment Banking Is Seen Hiking Deutsche Bank Results. Steinborn, Deborah // American Banker;5/4/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 84, p26
Highlights the news about the effect of investment banking on Deutsche Bank's financial performance.
- Deutsche Takes a Plunge and Comes Up Gasping. Johnson, Mark // Global Finance;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
Explores the business operation of Deutsche Bank of Europe in the late 1980s. Problems encountered by the bank; Outcome of the bank's decision to acquire Morgan Grenfell; Ways in which the bank responded to the threat posed by U.S. investment banks.
- Deutsche Bank confirms staff shake-up. Walsh, Paul // Ai Trade News;2015, p17
The article reports on the announcement of Deutsche Bank AG that the Corporate Banking and Securities division will separate into two business units in which Corporate and Investment Banking division will create Global Markets division.
- An expansion of European funds should stir the sector. Schwatz, Rodney // Third Sector;12/6/2011, Issue 687, p19
The article focuses on the issue of fundings for the social investment sector from banks in Europe. It cites the European Investment Bank (EIB) and Deutsche Bank AG which announced their 50 million-euro and 10 million-euro, respectively, contributions of capital that will come into the sector....
- RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/4/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p48
The article presents data related to investments made in the retail sector as of March 28, 2005. Some of the U.S. investment banks listed are J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, Wachovia Corp., Deutsche Bank AG, Citigroup and Merrill Lynch.
- Deutsche, Cutting, Sees Room for U.S. Growth. Leibowtiz, Alissa // American Banker;2/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 23, p1
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG has announced a cutback on investment banking and identified several business lines where it aims to expand in the United States, possibly through acquisition. Assessment that the bank's potential for growth in the U.S. market is in private banking and asset...
- deutsche bank. // Finweek;2010 Destination: The Future Supple, p18
The article profiles Bulelwa Soyamba, vice president in global markets of Deutsche Bank AG in South Africa. It states that Soyamba chose Deutsche Bank as her employer due to the company's reputation which consistently receives praises from its peers and industry ranking bodies worldwide. It also...
- In-flight information. Puaar, Anish // Trade;Apr2012, Issue 32, p2
The article centers on the use of algorithms to make buy-side orders. Buy-side firms have crafted templates for providers, with user-friendly monitors for algorithmic orders being demanded. Deutsche Bank is offering an application that lets buy-side desks monitor algorithmic micro trader...
- Deutsche to Fill Key Jobs as It Reorganizes. // American Banker;1/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 2, p20
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG is expected to announce several senior appointments in early January 2001. Preparation to split its business into two units focusing on investment banking and asset management.