- Signs and Symbols in Bank Architecture. Barash, Albert // Banking;Aug67, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p39
Presents an update on banks and banking in the U.S. as of August 1, 1967. Revival of sign and graphic symbol in U.S. bank architecture; Details regarding the sign and symbol of Chase Manhattan Bank; Description of the sign of First National City Bank,
- New symbol developed for agribankers. // Banking;Aug74, Vol. 66 Issue 14, p60
Describes the symbol created by the Agricultural Banking Division of the American Bankers Association for agricultural bankers. Design; Background of the symbol; Uses of the symbol.
- ICBM unveils new brand in time for convention. // North Western Financial Review;8/1/2008, Vol. 193 Issue 15, p12
The article discusses the new logo and brand of the Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota (ICBM) in preparation for its annual convention on August 7-10, 2008 in Alexandria, Minnesota. It states that the new logo emphasizes the commitment of ICBM to directly work with independent banks...
- Symbols and Abbreviations. // Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin;Apr2005, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p3
The article presents a list of symbols and abbreviations used in the April 2005 issue of the "Federal Reserve Bulletin." Some of them are: ATS stands for Automatic transfer service, BIF stands for Bank insurance fund, CD stands for Certificate of deposit, CMO stands for Collateralized mortgage...
- Bank puts its logo on wheels. // Banking;Sep76, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p110
Describes the logo of the Commerce Union Bank in Nashville, Tennessee.
- A Reconfigured Brand Allows Mississippi Bank to Market with New, Unified Voice. // ABA Bank Marketing;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the reinforcement of the brand and market of the Gulfport, Mississippi-based Hancock Bank. Participation in a brand translation exercise created by consulting company Willey Brothers; Information on the lighthouse symbol used by the bank; Details of a branding campaign of the bank.
- In the End, People Are What Make the Brand. Bird, Anat // American Banker;10/7/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 194, p10
Presents the author's view that a bank's brand identity comes from customers' experiences with bank employees, not from advertising, bank logos, and colors. How the customers' experience must be consistent with the brand's promise; Good examples of brand development which are Commerce of New...
- BEING AWAY. Calovski, Yane // Afterimage;Jan2001/Feb2001, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p10
Highlights performance art depicting question about origin and the meaning of symbols. Overview of a performance art work conceptualized at the Center for Contemporary Art in Kitakyuhsu, Japan.
- THE SEMIOTICS OF CONFUSION. // Afterimage;Jan2001/Feb2001, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p11
Highlights the performance art entitled `Semiotics of Confusion' compiled by the art association APSOLUTNO, depicting national symbols in official use in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. Changes in national and state symbols in Yugoslavia; Efforts to veer away from the legacy of the Socialist...