INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p36
The article presents charts and tables depicting investment banking activity and securities trading in the energy and power industries in the United States and the world as of November 2005. Data is included for global new issues in the energy sector, global announced mergers and acquisitions...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p40
Presents tables and charts representing investment banking for healthcare industry worldwide compiled as of October 2005. Global underwriting volume; Mergers and acquisitions; Issuers in the United States.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p21
Presents charts and graphs depicting merger and acquisition (M & A) activities from the investing banking database. Monthly global M & A Volume as of October 10, 2005; Global target M & A Adviser Rankings as of October 11, 2005; Global M & A deals as of October 13, 2005.
- Worldwide M&A Activity Continues To Slide. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Sep2009, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p52
The article reports on the decline of worldwide mergers & acquisition (M&A) activity. According to Thomson Reuters, the value of worldwide mergers and acquisitions in the first half of the year declined 40.2% from the same period of 2008 while the value of fees earned by investment banks on...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/26/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 36, p20
Presents several charts depicting recent merger and acquisition activities in global investment banking. Global target volume by selected industry; Top global acquisition related lenders; Largest global acquisition related syndicated loans.
- The Rapid Rise Of Outsourcing. MacRae, Desmond // Traders Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 224, p74
Discusses the impact of the demand increase for clearing services on correspondent clearing groups. Driving force behind consolidations between Pershing and Bank of New York Co. Inc.; Key to survival in correspondent clearing; Importance of technology in enhancing business operations.
- '05 values jump. Bruno, Mark // Pensions & Investments;1/9/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p15
The article focuses on merger and acquisition transactions in the U.S. during the year 2005. Total merger and acquisition activity in the money management industry ticked downward slightly in 2005, but the value of the deals increased significantly from the two years prior. Last year, there were...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/24/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p38
Presents tables and charts representing investment banking for fixed income groups worldwide compiled as of October 2005. Underwriting volume; Mergers and acquisitions; Issuers in the United States.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p20
Presents statistics related to investment banking in energy and power industry as of August 04, 2003. Global energy underwriting; Top U.S. issues bookrunners; Merger and acquisitions advisers in the U.S.