- One Application, 17 Violations. Thomas, Tom // America's Community Banker;May99, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p38
Presents a true story that illustrates what can happen to a loan application, approval and closing process. Violations of the loan application; Information on the initial disclosure; Closing documentation process; Implications.
- Closed Loans (April 22-April 28, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p11
Presents a chart depicting the closed loans from April 22 to April 28, 2005 in the U.S.
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated US Loans. // Bank Loan Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p4
Presents a table depicting syndicated loan statistics by quarter in the U.S. as of November 2004. Number of packages.
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p9
Presents a table depicting closed loans in the U.S. from August 5-11, 2005.
- Basel brush. Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;9/22/2005, p34
Delves into the potential benefits and drawbacks of Basel Two, a lending service designed to produce a closer alignment of capital and risk in Great Britain. Implication of the release of regulatory capital for lenders for pricing, industry consolidation, and competition; Potential of the new...
- LENDERS MAY EMBRACE 'CLEAN ENERGY' LOANS. // National Mortgage News;7/18/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p17
Reports on the launch of clean-energy lending projects and other financing provided by multilateral development banks internationally. Benefits and drawbacks posed by clean-energy lending issues for mortgage-related finance; Extent of financing for project lending; Assertion for the World Bank...
- Infrastructure Needs Refire Project Fin. // Bank Loan Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on the state of the project finance sector in the U.S. as of February 2004. Recovery of the sector in 2003; Major project finance negotiations underway; Aggressiveness of major project-finance players.
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p6
Presents a list of closed loans in the U.S. for the period covering February 12 to 19, 2004. Borrower; Bookrunners; Principal amount; Type of loan.
- Subpar-credit sector rates high with Wall Street and investors. Hornblass, Jonathan S. // American Banker;2/22/95, Vol. 160 Issue 35, p10
Reports on the growth of the stocks of five major financial services companies that specialize in substandard and home equity lending since January 1, 1995. Strong performance as a reflection of the boom time the industry is entering; Investors' misconceptions about interest rate risk of such...