GOLDMAN'S SUDDEN DEBT RESURGENCE
- Metris Companies Gains Liquidity, Future Looks Brighter. Donovan, Kevin // Bank Loan Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p11
Reports on the credit line secured by the credit-card issuer Metris Companies. Involvement of investment bank Goldman Sachs in the deal; Retirement of corporate debt maturing in 2004; Preference for floating-rate loans to five-year fixed-rate notes that would have been callable after three years.
- Goldman aims to help rich investors get richer. Fritz, Michael // Crain's New York Business;09/21/98, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p4
Focuses on the launch of an investment banking and wealth management venture in Chicago, Illinois by the Goldman Sachs Group. Identification of the executives who will be involved in the operations of the venture in Chicago; Objectives of the venture; Details on Goldman Sachs; Information on...
- Investment banking scorecard. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/22/98, Vol. 64 Issue 25, p11
Focuses on the decision to change a one hundred and twenty nine year private partnership tradition to a publicly traded entity by Goldman, Sachs and Company. Plans announced by Goldman co-chairmen Jon Corzine and Henry Paulson Jr.; Fees for Goldman's initial public offerings; Reference made to...
- Goldman Bests Forecasts in 1st Quarter Since IPO . MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;9/22/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 182, p5
Reports on the financial performance of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. during the first quarter of 1999. Rise in investment banking revenues; Attribution of the revenue growth to increased underwriting and mergers and acquisition advisory in the technology, energy and power, and retail sectors;...
- Integrating technology into every business process. Paulson, Jr., Henry M. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/22/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 21, p22
Discusses changes in the investment banking industry of the United States from 1975 through 2000. Author's recollection of his early days with Goldman Sachs; Elimination of fixed equity brokerage commissions; Emergence of financing techniques and products; Integration of technology into...
- Goldman bearish on China, favours US. // Asian Investor;Jun2013, p1
The article informs that the investment banking company Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is expecting a reduction in asset management industry of China, while predicting growth in financial sector of the U.S.
- Plum assignment. // Crain's New York Business;03/29/99, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p70
Cites the selection of Goldman Sachs & Co. for an investment banking assignment for the government of Hong Kong, China to sell its stock portfolio. Estimated fees for the company.
- SECURITY/DEFENSE. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/11/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the senior debt financing worth 565 million dollars completed by APX Alarm led by Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group.
- Momentum of IPO Boosts $1.5B Goldman Debt Issue. Keenan, Charles // American Banker;5/11/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 89, p32
Reports that Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is experiencing strong demand for its debt offering, following the success of its initial public offering. Structure and pricing of Goldman's ten-year global senior notes; Prediction that demand for Goldman's debt will surge as a result of the scarcity of...