- SOCIAL MEDIA. NURSE UNCUT. // Lamp;May2015, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p35
The article presents www.nurseuncut.com.au, a blog for Australian nurses and midwives. It presents several news featured on the blog including the issue of privatisation, one about single mother Maria Sevilla who is facing deportation as her 10-year-old son with autism is considered a burden to...
- WHAT NURSES & MIDWIVES SAID & LIKED on facebook. // Lamp;Jun2014, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p41
The article presents the views of Australian nurses and midwives on issues that relate to their profession as of June 2014 including the move of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency to remove its deadline for enrolled nurses, a report that suggested registered nurses to perform...
- WHAT NURSES & MIDWIVES SAID & LIKED ON facebook. // Lamp;Feb2014, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p41
This section offers news briefs on the New South Wales (NSW) healthcare sector including the concern raised by Narromine nurses over the proposal of the Local Health District to remove eight hours of clinical nursing and the threat faced by Medicare with the federal government's general...
- WHAT YOU LIKED ON FACEBOOK. // Lamp;Jul2012, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p35
The article focuses on topics related to nursing which were liked by readers of the periodical on the social networking website Facebook. It states that several people commended recognition of aged care activist Linda Hardman by Australian prime minister Julia Gillard. It mentions that people...
- WHAT'S HOT THIS MONTH. // Lamp;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p34
The article presents various blog entries from "Nurse Uncut," an online resource for nurses and midwives in Australia.
- WHAT NURSES & MIDWIVES SAID & LIKE on facebook. // Lamp;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p35
Several opinions from nurses and midwives working in Australia about issues affecting their professions are presented, which include the employment of Tasmanian and Victorian graduates, the fair pay struggles of Forster Private Hospital workers, and parking charges at Campbelltown Hospital.
- New website delivers more. // Lamp;Nov2013, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p35
The article previews the web site of the New South Wales Nurses and Midwives' Association (NSWNMA) at www.nswnma.asn.au.
- Fantastic website. Cidoni, Joseph // Lamp;Apr2014, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor is presented which acknowledges the web site of the New South Wales Nurses and Midwives' Association (NSWNMA).
- Nurses are on the frontline of health care -- and at the cutting edge online! // Lamp;Jun2013, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p38
The article presents information on several online updates related to the New South Wales Nurses' Association (NSWNA) in various online social networks. The federal government's announcement on aged care reform sparked several comments in Facebook website. Another news that created spark is the...