Economist: Property Tax Could Be More Important for Localities in Future
- TEI's Leadership Seminar. // Tax Executive;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p302
Highlights the leadership seminar of the Tax Executives Institute from June 22 through 25, 2002 in Marco Island, Florida. Significance of the seminar; Theme of the event.
- CHAPTER NEWS. // Tax Executive;May/Jun2004, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p202
Provides information on the activities of various chapters of the Tax Executives Institute (TEI) as of May 2004. Information on the 38th Annual Canadian Conference in Gatineau, Quebec; Information on the annual meeting of the Calgary chapter on June 4, 2004; Information on the TEI educational...
- Kentucky Chapter's Run for the Roses. // Tax Executive;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p20
The article features the monthly meeting of the Kentucky Chapter of the U.S. Tax Executives Institute (TEI) held at the Churchill Downs Museum on November 15, 2007. It is stated that Kentucky Chapter president Don Noe and TEI executive director Timothy McCormally made opening remarks, with Cheri...
- The Good News Bears.ï¿½Trumpeting. McCormally, Timothy // Tax Executive;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p6
The author highlights the progress made by the Tax Executives Institute (TEI) despite the economic downturn. He claims that the institute is still the networking organization of choice for in-house tax professionals. He praises the attempts of TEI's chapters to deliver quality education to their...
- A WORD FROM THE PRESIDENT. Glaser, Sidney // National Tax Journal;Dec81, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p493
This article focuses on the National Tax Association-Tax Institute of America (NTA-TIA) and its activities as of December 1981. The NTA-TIA is the type of organization that offers a host of benefits and advantages to its members who are involved with federal, state of local taxation, public...
- Corporate Accountability, Tax Shelters, Canadian Developments Will Be Focus of TEI's 57th Annual Conference. // Tax Executive;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p300
Provides information on the annual conference of the Tax Executives Institute (TEI) in Toronto, Canada on October 21 through 23, 2002. Keynote speakers of the event; Agenda of the conference; Details on the international tax programs of TEI in Chicago, Illinois.
- Organized excellence. Molla, Tony // Motor Age;Jan98, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p7
Editorial. Comments on the Fall Board of Directors meeting for the National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence, which celebrated its 25th anniversary celebration in 1997. Reference to the problem of credibility which the automotive repair industry has; Persons at the meeting; Awards...
- Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p46
Presents a calendar of events in the public finance sector in the U.S. as of November 2001. Venue of the annual conference of the Association for Governmental Leasing & Finance; Schedule of the Inaugural National Public Finance Conference of the Bond Buyer; Contact information.
- UPCOMING FINANCE MEETINGS. // Journal of Applied Finance;Spring/Summer2005, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p76
This section presents a calendar of events on meetings held by finance associations as of August 24, 2005-July 12, 2006.