Radian Hires Health Care Analyst LoVaglio From FSA
- Radian Group Posts Record 1Q Profits; Public Finance Production Declines. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;4/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32365, p6
The article reports on the outcome of the business activity of Radian Group Inc., the parent company of Radian Asset Assurance Inc. It had gained sterling profits in the first quarter due to strong premium growth in its mortgage insurance business, however, its public finance production declined...
- Williams Promoted to Senior VP at Radian. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;3/25/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31600, p7
Radian Asset Assurance, the bond insurer owned by Radian Group in Philadelphia, announced on March 24, 2003, that John Williams has been promoted to senior vice president of public finance. Williams, who previously held the position of public finance vice president and manager, will continue to...
- Radian Eyes New Insurer. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/27/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33589, p1
The article reports on the partnership among Radian Group Inc., its financial guaranty subsidiary, Radian Asset Assurance Inc., and the National League of Cities (NLC) which aims at establishing a public finance mutual bond insurance company in the U.S. The NLC asserts that the company intends...
- Radian Finds Success Living Alone in Double-A Territory. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31397, p7
Reports the bond insurance market of Radian Asset Assurance Inc. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Expansion plans for the double-A deals; Statement regarding the plans of the company by chief executive Frank P. Filipps; Debt ratings of the company.
- Radian Acquires Bond Insurer. McGee, Patrick // National Mortgage News;6/27/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of New York City-based bond insurer Municipal and Infrastructure Assurance Corp. (MIAC) by insurance company Radian Asset Assurance Inc.
- Radian's Lambuth Payment. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/22/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33637, p7
The article reports on the increase of payment to bonds owed by Lambuth University, a nonprofit Methodist university in Jackson, Tennessee, to Radian Asset Assurance Inc.
- Radian to Sell Bond-Insurer Unit to Assured for $810M. // Nationalmortgagenews.com;12/23/2014, p3
This article reports on the plan of business services firm Radian Group Inc. to sell its bond-insurer unit, Radian Asset Assurance Inc., to Assured Guaranty Ltd. for 810 million dollars to free up capital as the company prepares for tighter oversight of mortgage insurance. Topics discussed...
- Ambac, Radian Report Income Gains; FGIC Earnings Down. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p29
Reports on the financial performance of bond insurers in the U.S. bond market during the second quarter of the year 2003. Percentage increase in net income of Ambac Assurance Corp. in the duration; Net income achieved by Radian Asset Assurance Inc. and Radian Reinsurance Inc.; Total decline in...
- The Trading Floor. Smith, Aaron T.; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p6
Reports on the resignation of Ari Ginsberg as senior director of Radian Asset Assurance Inc. and Radian Reinsurance Co. Job description; Contributions to the company; Career background.