Maryland Agency Lining Up Three Housing Deals Worth $220 Million
- Big Three Firms Stay on Top in Year's Heavy-Dealing First Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p49
Reports on the rankings of senior bond management firms in the United States, for the first two quarters of 2001. Overall bond volume handled by major senior managers; Amount of issues underwritten by the top ten managers.
- Xinhua: Singapore Has Become the Second Largest Offshore RMB Cente. // Chinascope;May/Jun2014, Issue 69, p37
The article focuses on a report published by "Xinhua" on April 29, 2014 regarding data released by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) which shows that Singapore surpassed London, England to become the second largest offshore RMB center next to Hong Kong.
- TOP LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS. // Securities Industry News;8/4/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p1
Presents statistics for percentage of share of the top eight liquidity provider companies in securities market in the U.S. as of August 4, 2003.
- Loan Market Goes Downscale. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p11
For the last few months as of June 2, 2003 some outsize deals had emerged in the syndicated loan market. While mutual-fund inflows have begun to slow money is still coming into the market as companies refinance existing debt with high-yield bonds. Banks are encouraging second-tier issuers to...
- Euro-hype leaves private placement pros unruffled. Roper, Akil Salim; Duran, Danielle // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/08/99, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the reaction of credit markets in the United States to the prospect of a growing corporate bond market overseas due to the introduction of Europe's single currency. State of the European public bond market; Advantages of the single currency on securities trading; Likely candidates to...
- MIDWEST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p30
Lists the top ten senior managers, financial advisers, issuers and bond counsel in the Midwest region as of August 9, 2000. Salomon Smith Barney; Springsted; Illinois; Chapman and Cutler.
- IOWA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p31
Lists the top five senior managers, financial advisers, issuers, bond counsel in Iowa as of August 9, 2000. PaineWebber; Springsted; Iowa Student Loan; Ahlers Cooney.
- MICHIGAN: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p31
Lists the top five senior managers, financial advisers, issuers, bond counsel in Michigan as of August 9, 2000. Morgan Stanley; Stauder Barch; Midland Co. Econ. Development.
- ILLINOIS: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p32
Lists the top five senior managers, financial advisers, issuers, bond counsel in Illinois as of August 9, 2000. Bear Stearns; Ponder; Chicago, Illinois; Chapman & Cutler.