NEWS IN BRIEF
- Confidence falls in financial sector. // Credit Management;Sep2000, p11
Reports on Confederation of British Industry and Pricewaterscoopers' study of business confidence among financial services companies in Great Britain, for the second quarter of 2000. Business confidence levels in various sectors of the industry.
- Britain on the bounceback. Letchfield, Alec // Money Marketing;7/22/2010, p44
The article presents an analysis on various economic indicators that imply the recovery of the financial services industry in 2010 in Great Britain.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p32
Presents statistics on different financial sectors in the United States as of March 13, 2000. Economic indicators; Securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of general obligation bonds; Municipal bond prices and index; Futures markets.
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;8/31/2013, Issue 1335, p03
The article reports on the West One Bridging Index in the second quarter of 2013 which shows that the bridging lending industry is on track to provide 2.1 billion British pounds to borrowers in 2013.
- C-Meter. // CIO Insight;Apr2003, Issue 25, p24
Presents the Economic Confidence Meter in the U.S. for April 2003. Decline of respondent's confidence over chances of economic recovery; Decrease in the confidence over the recovery of the respondent's own industry categories; Downturn of the financial services market.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. // Report on Financial Stability (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Nov2015, p7
The article provides an overview of the condition of Hungary's financial system including mortgage loan settlement as well as households' foreign currency loans.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p32
Presents statistics on the financial services sector of the United States as of March 6, 2000. Market indicators; Prices of securities; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of general obligation bonds for March 3, 2000; Municipal bond prices and index; Futures markets.
- North beats South for real wealth. Henshall, Angela // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p16
Cites key survey findings showing that the North beats the South as the region with the most real wealth in England and Wales in 2003. Economic indicators of wealth used in the survey; Implications on the financial services sector.
- The numbers speak volumes. // inFinance;Mar2008, Vol. 122 Issue 1, p37
The article reports on developments concerning the superannuation industry in Australia. It reveals that Australian superannuation assets top $1 trillion after the growth in the past decade, with significantly changed industry composition and marked differences occurring in performance by type...