Calif. DWR Power Bonds on Negative Watch
- S&P Upgrades California DWR Power Bonds to A. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p5
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded the underlying rating for $10 billion of outstanding California Department of Water Resources (CDWR) power revenue bonds to A from A-minus and revised the outlook to positive from stable. According to Standard & Poor's, the rating...
- S&P Upgrades $2.1B of California DWR Debt to AAA. Saskal, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/17/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32836, p28
The article reports on the upgrade made by Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) to the water revenue bonds of the California Department of Water Resources to AAA from AA. The rating agency said that the upgrade reflects the increasing essentiality of Central Valley Project water to the state, which...
- S&P Ratings Unaffected By Piedmont Resignations. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32263, p2
Reports on the inability of simultaneous resignations by Piedmont Municipal Power Agency general manager Don Ouchley and finance director Suzanne Armendariz to affect the firm's credit ratings by Standard & Poor's Corp. Intent of the rating agency to monitor the situation.
- Washington County, Md., Upgraded, Affirmed Ahead of $25 Million Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32332, p28
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s upgrade and Fitch Ratings Inc.'s affirmation of underlying credit ratings for Washington County, Maryland in advance of the country's competitive sale of $25.5 million in general obligation bonds. The rating on the county's $129.4 million of...
- Europe: The Ratings Game. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p19
The article reports on the convergence in European credit ratings in 2005. Standard & Poor's has upgraded Lithuania's credit rating by one notch and assigned its first ever rating to Georgia in April. Meanwhile, the agency revised its outlook on the Czech Republic's A long-term foreign currency...
- WISCONSIN: Meriter Hospital Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p9
The article reports that the credit rating for Meriter Hospital has been upgraded by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Madison, Wisconsin. The rating agency revised its outlook to positive from stable, reflecting the growing volume figures and overall financial profile of the hospital. The upgrade...
- Palomar Pomerado Health Raised to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded its rating for the Series 2005A General Obligation (GO) bonds of Palomar Pomerado Health District, issued by the North San Diego County Health Facilities Financing Authority in California. The rating agency raised the rating to A-plus...
- N.Y.C. Sets $850M Debt Sale for Next Week. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p36
Reports on the plans of the New York City to sell tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds. Rating of New York City's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's.
- Pittsburgh's Fiscal Problems Run It Down. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower the bond rating of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reasons for the downgrade; Budget problems facing Pittsburgh; Outlook of Moody's Investor Service and Fitch on the bond rating of Pittsburgh.