- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p30
Presents a chart depicting the invisible supply of revenue bonds in the Southern States as of September 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p33
Presents bond market statistics as of February 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index and prices.
- After Attacks, Indexes Finish Up Despite Early Week Selloff. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p44
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of July 2005. Total jobs created in June; Increase in manufacturing index; Decline in bond prices; Rise in revenue bond index.
- Northeast Holds Center Stage With Almost $2 Billion of Deals. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p6
Reports on the dominance of Northeast states regarding the issuance of bonds in the market. Offering from New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Rating of bonds offered for pricing; Revenue offering for New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31090, p28
Reports developments related to bonds and the bond market in the southwestern states of the United States. Prediction of low revenue collections by the Department of Finance and Administration; Approval of the SB 289 by the Public Transportation Committee; Presentation of proposed budget...
- Cash Yields Drop 8-10 Basis Points; Puerto Rico Leads $1.8B in New Issues. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Reports on bond issues that came to the bond market on August 6, 2003. Financial worth of these bond issues; Bonds that entered the market; Fall in cash bond yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p2
Presents information on the performance of bonds in the U.S. bond market as of August 6, 2003.
- Illinois Returns to Competitive Sales With $285M Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31974, p30
Reports on Illinois' plans to sell $285 million general obligation bonds in the competitive market. Bond ratings; Structure of the deal; Advantages of competitive sales.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p35
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of August 2005.