D.A. Davidson Hires Two VPs for Its Seattle Office
- J.C. Bradford opens muni practice in Dallas. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/15/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30311, p3
Reports on Nashville, Tennessee-based J.C. Bradford & Co.'s addition of a municipal finance practice to a corporate finance office in Dallas, Texas. Negotiations with Jack Adams, former Merrill Lynch & Co. director; Reasons for moving into Dallas.
- J.C. Bradford gears for $5M growth effort. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/19/95, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p3
Reports on Memphis, Tenn.-based J.C. Bradford & Co.'s recruitment of brokers in an effort to open retail offices in Cleveland, Ohio. Comments from Bud Willis, J.C. Bradford partner; Need to change the company's status; Costs of the establishment of the offices.
- Davidson expands with 3 new Northwest offices. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/16/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30351, p7
Reports that D.A. Davidson & Co. is preparing to open new retail sales offices in three of the Pacific Northwest's fastest-growing cities. Scheduled opening of the company's office in Redmond, Washington; Miles Otapal as vice president and branch manager of the Redmond office; Expansion in Oregon.
- Davidson Mulls Regional Hub in OC. Yu, Jane // Orange County Business Journal;2/27/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p8
The article focuses on shifting of D.A. Davidson & Co.'s investment-banking office in Los Angeles to Orange County, California after its acquisition of McGladrey Capital Markets LLC.
- $6 billion stock brokerage firm enters Utah market. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/25/97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p1
Reports on stock brokerage firm D.A. Davidson and Co.'s opening of temporary quarters in Salt Lake City, Utah with plans of moving in at the Deseret News building in Salt lake City by late 1997. Personnel and staff in the office; Services offered in the firm's new location; Investments of...
- J.C. Bradford helps new Kentucky issuer meet natural gas requirements. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/15/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30500, p28
Focuses on the municipal bond issue arranged by J.C. Bradford and Co. for the Kentucky Public Energy Authority of Kentucky Trust. Details of the bond issue; Structure; Call provisions; Debt payment schedule.
- J.C. Bradford taps ex-Edwards official to head municipals. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30195, p1
Reports on the appointment of Jonathan Savage to head the municipal banking efforts of J.C. Bradford & Co. Career with A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Hiring of institutional traders; Bradford's market share in bonds in underwritten in southeastern United States.
- J.C. Bradford's Muni finance chief resigns abruptly. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p4
Announces the resignation of Jon Savage as J.C. Bradford & Co.'s director of municipal finance. Savage's entry into the company; Career history; Reasons cited by Savage on why he resigned.
- Hibernia Corp. stock gets an upgrade. // American Banker;1/19/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p2
Reports on J.C. Bradford & Co.'s upgrade in its rating on New Orleans-based Hibernia Corp.'s stock. From `neutral' to `accumulate' rating; Basis for the upgrade; Increase in total loans of Hibernia from September to December 1993.