S & Y Online: Stone & Youngberg Set to Introduce News and Trading System
- Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office. Finesto, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the relocation of public finance bankers of Stone & Youngberg to Los Angeles, California. Reason behind the relocation; Employees at the new address; Expectations of the firm regarding its Phoenix, Arizona office.
- Old Firm, New Tricks. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31165, p1
Reports the strategic plans of Stone & Youngberg for proper business communication in Chicago, Illinois. Employment of a consultant to develop the strategic plan; Focus of the company in regional public finance; Problems encountered by the company.
- California's Stone & Youngberg Opens New Office in Chicago. Jonhson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p25
The article reports on the newly opened office of the California-based Stone & Youngberg in Chicago, Illinois as it continues to build its national presence. Fixed-income head of the firm Jack Turner said that the Chicago operation will initially consist of a taxable sales force and will hire...
- Stone & Youngberg moves east to tap Florida development market. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p44
Discloses California-based regional finance bank Stone & Youngberg's plan to open an office in Orlando, Florida to focus on infrastructure financings in the area and other Southeastern states. Services offered by the firm; Increase in the creation of special-tax districts and small-leverage...
- Shelter From The Muni Downturn. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the plans of San Francisco, California-based municipal bonds firm Stone and Youngberg LLC to expand to New York City. Hopes of Stone and Youngberg to increase its presence in New York City slowly but steadily; Goal of finding markets in which Stone and Youngberg can become a...
- Stone & Youngberg Picks Hyman to Run Albany Office. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/1/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33193, p25
The article reports on the move of Stone & Youngberg LLC to appoint public finance veteran Jeff Hyman to open up a new office in Albany, New York. According to the author, Hyman will be responsible for the office's financial supplies. Moreover, another plan of the company to pursue project-based...
- Regionals Romp In Munis. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p15
Focuses on efforts of U.S. firms in municipal bond underwriting market as of January 13, 2003. Bids on municipal financing made by Stone & Youngberg; Acquisitions made by Seattle Northwest Securities Corp.
- Stone & Youngberg's Manhattan Move. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p6
This article reports that San Francisco-based Stone & Youngberg LLC announced yesterday it had moved its New York City office to 450 Lexington Avenue from 230 Park Avenue and will be hiring additional salespeople to further expand its fixed-income business. The 11 sales people currently in the...
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p6
Reports business developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of April 2002. Decision of Bear, Stearns & Co. to move headquarters to New York; Relocation of Sidley Austin Brown & Wood's law firm; Expansion plans of Stone & Youngberg in San Diego.