Arizona Town's $80 Million Measure Attracts Much Attention Across State
- MISSOURI: K.C. Development. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p33
Reports that officials in Kansas City, Kansas, have unveiled a draft legislation for a downtown development project. Name of the legislation; Creation of local trust authorities charged with managing development with state funding assistance; Plans of the authorities to issue bonds for the...
- Ferris Main Street Program Recognized. // Ellis County Press;2/13/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the commendation of Ferris Main Street in Texas for successful annual progress as a designated main street community during an announcement by the Texas Historical Commission's Texas Main Street Program in February 2014.
- Bond Plan Advances. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p28
Focuses on the issuance of lease revenue bonds to finance state project in Oklahoma. Inclusion of the bond package in the funds; Oppositions to the debt package; Criteria for choosing the projects to fund.
- Las Cruces, N.M., Sets $33M Sale To Fund City Hall, Other Projects. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p29
Reports on the allocation of proceeds from a scheduled competitive sale of gross receipts tax revenue bonds in Las Cruses, New Mexico. Deal with needs related to population growth; Consolidation of a number of scattered city operations; Support of the capital improvement program.
- Chicago Approves New-Money Refunding, Restructuring. // Bond Buyer;5/15/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p7
The article reports that the proposed bond issuance of up to $2.2 billion of revenue and general obligation bonds has been approved by the Chicago City Council in Illinois. The amount totaled from the $900 million of new money and refunding general obligation debt, the $700 million of new-money...
- St. Louis light-rail plan nears bonding, but still faces bumps. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p1
Focuses on the plans of officials in Saint Louis, Missouri to issue bonds to finance a light rail transit project in the city. Value of the bonds; Budget of the project; Progress of negotiations at the city council.
- N.J. ready for light-rail issue; puts forward bond sale on hold. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p40
Focuses on preparations for a bond issue in New Jersey to finance a light rail transit system. Value of the bonds; Investors' response to the issue.
- Minnesota $99 million, light-rail bonding bill still alive and kicking. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30329, p42
Focuses on the plan to provide bonds to build a light-rail system in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota area. Features of the plan's passage in the Minnesota House Transportation and Transit Committee; Features of the proposed project; Total worth of bonds to be issued under the plan.
- Allegheny Agency Engineers $200 Million Light-Rail Offering. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30715, p32
Reports on the Allegheny County Port Authority's preparation of a $200 million bond sale that it hopes to complete before the end of 1999. Use of the deal to fund the purchase of light-rail vehicles and pay for track improvements in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Structure of the planned financing;...