Nevada Back in the Game With $700 Million of Gos Scheduled
- Billion-Dollar Deal From Indiana Agency Tops Flood of New Deals. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p3
The article reports on the boost of municipal bonds in the securities market with 5.28 billion dollars in the U.S.
- Bond Dealers Seek to Set the Record Straight on Defaults. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33473, p24
The article presents the author's views regarding the significance of setting the record straight on defaults in the municipal bond market.
- The Muniverse Steers Clear of Panic As Investors Pump $536M Into Funds. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;5/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33321, p6
The article reports on the move of municipal universe to ignore the panic surrounding the financial market globally as investors entrusted 536.3 million dollars to municipal bond mutual funds.
- Munis Down One Day After Sell-Off, With Players Unwilling to Commit. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p2
Reports on the market trading performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. Incurrence of losses; Confusion on the sell-off; Decline of bond prices.
- Munis Weaker as Supply Outweighs Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p2
The article provides updates regarding municipal bond market in the U.S. On January 24, 2007, the municipal market was weaker, following the Treasuries, which represents little response to economic data released. According to traders, municipal yields were higher by about four basis points....
- Munis Slightly Weaker After Holiday. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32484, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. in the first week of October 2006. The municipal bond market was quiet, but slightly weaker. On the other hand, the U.S. Treasury market is a little off, and it has driven institutional investors to be more relaxed...
- TUESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32702, p1
Several graphs depicting position of the municipal market with reference to the revenue bonds from Atlanta, Florida and California are presented.
- Munis 'Ignore Everything,' Hold Steady in Quiet Session. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/31/2011, Vol. 376, p2
The article reports on the steady performance of the municipal bonds market despite the fluctuations in trading in the U.S. on May 27, 2011.
- Munis Little Changed After Big N.Y.C. Sale. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32755, p2
The article reports on the change in the municipal market after New York City emerged with roughly $1.1 billion of taxable and tax-exempt bonds via competitive and negotiated sale on November 14, 2007 in the U.S. Bonds in the largest series are worth $600 million, which will mature from 2009...