State, Local Maryland Sales Coming, to Tune of $838 Million
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p13
Presents chart depicting negotiated bond sales in New York. Rate of multi-family housing revenue bonds; Sales; List of industrial development authority.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32395, p34
The article presents tables involving results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. Monticello City in Indiana sold 610 thousand dollars of its Waterworks Revenue Bonds as of June 1, 2006. Saint Tammany Parish of Louisiana sold 4 million dollars of its Limited Tax Revenue Bonds as of June 1,...
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/29/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30838, p20
Presents results of negotiated revenues, loan notes, and bonds sales in the United States as of February 2000. Includes purchases of Certificate of participation by the Apache Junction Fire District; Sale of sewer revenue capital in Iowa; Purchase of general obligation capital loan notes by...
- Silicon Valley Transit Agency Eyes Bonding Against Future Sales Tax Revenues. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/1/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31668, p48
Reports on plans of Santa Clara County, California-based Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) to legally sell its bonds, which are backed by future sales tax revenues, as of July 1, 2003. Possible utilization of sales tax revenues generated through sale of bonds; Reasons which led...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p18
Presents results of negotiated sales as of November 14, 2001. General Obligation Bonds for Mountain View-Whisman School District purchased through Surto & Co. Inc.; Refunding and Improvement Revenue Bonds for Coloraso Health Facilities Authority; Taxable bond issues.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32194, p26
Presents a chart depicting the revenue bonds of the southeast area in the U.S. Underwriter choice; Date of the expected sale; Approval status.
- OKLAHOMA: Jenks Schools Break Ground. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p9
The article announces several projects by the Tulsa County Independent School District No. 5 in Oklahoma. It notes that the project are wholly or partially financed with proceeds from 155 million of lease revenue bonds that has been approved by voters in 2008. It stresses that the bonds are...
- Officials Begin Preparing for Dallas Cowboys Stadium Funding; RFPs Coming. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p40
Reports on the completion of procedures and documents related to revenue bonds to finance Arlington's share of a stadium complex for the National Football League's Dallas Cowboys. Closing date for the construction; Approval by voters to Arlington's sales tax; Issuance of proposals for...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32587, p23
Several charts are presented depicting the results of negotiated sales from several states in the U.S.