Pennsylvania to Sell $836 Million, With Emphasis on Refunding
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p34
Provides information on bond deals in the United States as of August 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Issuers in Calif., Tex., Lead Week. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32515, p1
The article reports on the three scheduled deals led by major issuers in California, Texas and New York. Prior to a holiday-shortened period, market participants gained abundant supply of newly issued bonds. These bonds are being issued to refund outstanding state general obligation commercial...
- California Readies $3B Ran Issue. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31742, p1
Reports on the state treasurer's office preparing to sell revenue anticipation notes and general obligation bonds in San Francisco, California. Inclusion on the negotiated sale of revenue anticipation notes; Series of public offering; Providers for the enhanced notes.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31717, p8
Presents a chart related competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of September 11, 2003. Description of these offerings; Time of sale of these offerings; Date of maturity of these offerings.
- February Muni Volume Lowest Since 2000. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/3/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34068, p1
The article presents the statistics of long-term municipal bond issuance in Los Angeles, California due to continuous decline in the refundings and the dropping down of the deals done that were coupled with the refundings. Topics discussed include decline in tax-exempt issuance and taxable...
- Lone Star State Deals Lead $3.92B Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32799, p7
The article reports on the $1.1 billion deal from the Texas Transportation Commission (TTC) that is scheduled to arrive in Texas. The TTC deal consists of serial bonds maturing from 2009 to 2033 with a term bond expected in 2037. The bonds are rated Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service, AA by...
- Munis Quiet, Slightly Weaker With Somber Tone. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p2
The article focuses on the decrease of the municipal market's yield in the U.S. in September 11, 2006 as the participants commemorate the September 11 terrorist attacks. Recent reports show that the market's trades has losses in its bonds including that from the interdealer trade of California...
- Moody's Upgrades Jefferson Parish, La., Ahead of $80M Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p43
The article reports that ahead of its planned sale of $80 million of sales tax revenue bonds for road projects, Louisiana's Jefferson Parish has been upgraded to A1 from A3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The deal will be priced by Morgan Keegan & Co. and Sisung Securities Corp. Government...
- ISLAMIC BOND MARKET COMING OF AGE. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Nov2003, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the sale of the multi-million-dollar worth of bond in Qatar. Price of the Islamic bond; Increase in the price of the bond from the original deal; Success in the issuance of the bond.