A powerful trio
- New products. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p60
Introduces various drilling and boring equipment. Includes Adams CD Lite Winch; Rough & Ready Sizable Wear Strips wear protection; Hole Hammer piercing tools.
- Precision boring system. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar97, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p324
Features Valenite Inc.'s precision boring system. Specifications; Capabilities; Contact information.
- Jet salt leacher can penetrate long sections in hours. LeBlanc, Leonard // Offshore;Apr95, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the drilling ability of jet leaching equipment originally developed for the creation of salt cavern storage. Potential for subsalt drilling in the Gulf of Mexico; Operation procedure of jetting system; Disadvantages of normal drilling in salt structures.
- Your Votes Are In. // National Driller;Nov2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p4
The article focuses on products for drilling and water systems which have been popular in 2011 in the U.S.
- Central intelligence. Schuetz, George // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p124
Discusses bore diameter measurements. How to check centralization for gage types; Definition of a centralization error; Formula for misalignment tolerance.
- Drill and tap in one operation. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p218
Features cobalt combination drill-n-taps for hole drilling. Performance of cobalt as opposed to other materials; Production of correct size holes for tapping; Contact information.
- Sensitive drill feed for small-hole drilling. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul94, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p248
Features the Royal sensitive drill feed. Hole size; Reduction of breakage in small milling machines and lathes; Contact information.
- Oil and Gas Drilling Materials. Griffo, Anthony; Brown, Roger; Keshavan, Kesh // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jun2003, Vol. 161 Issue 6, p59
Focuses on oil and gas drilling materials. Tungsten carbide-cobalt; Coarse-grain carbide grades; Diamond-enhanced inserts.
- Threaded insert bevel. // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p12
Suggests chamfering as a bevel for starting to drill a hole for driving a threaded insert. Instruction on use.