- New products. // Products Finishing;Aug96, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p108
Presents news briefs as they relate to various metals finishing products that are available in the United States. Identification of the products; Features of the products; Where the products could be obtained.
- New products. // Products Finishing;Jan97, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p86
Provides information on the features and design of a number of metal coating products that were introduced in the United States. Features of the Central Vacuum System from Invincible AirFlow Systems, Rinse 6107 from Challenge Inc., a stack buff from Schaffner Manufacturing Company Inc. and the...
- Collecting data within an electrocoating tank. Subda, Joseph // Products Finishing;Aug96, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p56
Presents information on the development of a submersible data acquisition unit in 1994 which is used to measure voltage and current at specific points during electroplating. Utilization of the instrument to determine the condition of an anolyte cell, estimate film build and determine the...
- choosing your metal & gauge. // Art Jewelry;Jan2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p52
The article offers suggestions on choosing the appropriate alloy of metal and selecting the proper gauge.
- Basic Metalworking. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Dec2000, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p115
Presents information on some metalworking tools. Two different kinds of hacksaws; Kinds of twist-drill bits; Simple means of joining two pieces of metal.
- Machine tools. // Automotive News;2/7/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5537, p16
Reports on the 32 percent increase in the orders for metal cutting tools in 1993 over that of 1992. Metal forming tool orders; Association of Manufacturing Technology as source of information.
- NSK America offers new finishing tool. // Plastics News;3/24/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the Pneu-Sonic metal-finishing tool hand piece for molds introduced by NSK America Corporation. Features of the tool.
- High corrosion resistance. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb94, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p232
Reviews Birchwood Casey's Presto Black finish, a high corrosion resistance metal finishing process. Features; Contact information.
- Precision ground inserts for high precision turning. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb94, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p244
Reviews Sandvik Coromant's new T-Max U Screw Down -UM geometry inserts.