- Design of automotive headlamp with high-power LEDS. Wang, J.; Cai, Y.; Li, X.; Zhao, X.; Zhang, C. // International Journal of Automotive Technology;Jun2014, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p673
A novel vehicle headlamp low beam system is presented. The optical system is composed of three identical cells to ensure enough illumination. A poly-ellipsoid reflector and a aspherical lens are used to concentrate the rays and a baffle is employed to produce the cut-off line. The optical...
- Two products clean the cooling system. // Fleet Owner;Nov2008, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p48
The article evaluates two automotive products from Penray Co. Inc. which are the 2001 On-Line Cooling System Cleaner and the 2015 Twin Pac Off-Line Cooling System.
- Coolant basics -- our hot tips. // Motor Equipment News;Dec2008, p16
The article provides information on suggestion in maintenance of engine cooling system in automobiles. A brief background on the developments in coolants is presented, highlighting the mixture of various ingredients including ethylene glycol, corrosion inhibitors and water pump lubricants. An...
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Jan1996, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p38
Presents various automotive products. Includes Body Repair System from 3M Automotive Trades Division; P/N 4500 cooling system kit from Neward Enterprises of Cucamonga, California; VersaRack truck rack system from TGI Products Co. of Salinas, California.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p75
Presents various products in the automotive market in the United States. G.K. Industries Limited transmission filter kit; NicSand steel wool; Roller Fabrics' wash mitt.
- Products. // Automotive Marketing;May97, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p51
Presents several products on automotive industry. Oil protection for race engines from Speedway Motorsports, Incorporated; Saddleview portable television/video cassette recorder from Texas Saddlebags, Incorporated; B`laster Silicone Lube from William K. Westley Company.
- Tech notes..... // Automotive Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p128
Provides information on a range of tools and accessories used in the automotive industry. Information on the No-Brainer Drainer by Cool Tool Corporation; Introduction of Flexible Braid hose sleeving kits from Mr. Gasket of Cleveland, Ohio; Details on a complete line of 0.002-inch oversize OD...
- Replacement parts lose share of aftermarket. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p18
Reports on the shift of the aftermarket product volume in the automobile industry in the United States from replacement parts to chemical and accessory sales. Effects of the growing popularity of sports-utilities and pickups; Proliferation of appearance chemicals.
- GM readies new trouble-finding tool. // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p10
Reports that Buick dealers will be getting more in their cars when the 1997 Park Avenue goes into stores in January, 1996, they will be also getting a scanning tool called the Tech 2. What is Tech 2; Who it was made by; How it is used; Cost of Tech 2 in comparison to Tech 1; How it works. ...