Total quality manufacturing
- Japanese design on the rise. Treece, Jamews B. // Automotive News Europe;11/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p28
Highlights the 2003 Tokyo Motor Show for the automobile industry held in Tokyo, Japan. Speakers; Description of the vehicles launched during the show; Design themes emerged in the event.
- Calendar. // Automotive News;12/22/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6072, p22
Presents information on congresses and conventions related to the automobile industry in the U.S. during December 2003-February 2004.
- Untitled. // Automotive News;4/19/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5495, p26
Presents the calendar of activities of interest to the automobile industry. Auto shows; Dealer conventions.
- TRAINING RESOURCES. // Motor Age;Oct2001, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p75
Presents several business training resources and conventions of automotive industry in the United States. Technical session topics of the Congress of Automotive Repair and Service; Diploma programmes in automotive technology offered by the Automotive Training Center; Business management course...
- AAIW: Where the industry becomes one. Shutovich, Christina A. // Aftermarket Business;Oct2002, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p30
Highlights the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week in Las Vegas, Nevada. List of major associations conducting meeting; Percentage of total pre-registration done via the Internet; Number of attendees of Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association.
- Automakers demo websites at CARS. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2003, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p12
Highlights the 2003 Congress for Automotive Repair Service Association in Las Vegas, Nevada. Presentation of the Web sites of various automakers; Awareness on the services offered by several companies; Compliance with the guidelines of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Collaboration: You have to start somewhere. Silvey, Larry // Aftermarket Business;Jul2003, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p8
Highlights the 8th Annual Automotive Aftermarket Global Symposium on aspects about collaboration in the automotive aftermarket in the U.S. Purpose of the symposium; Organizers and participants; Details of the activities.
- Help Wanted. // New Hampshire Business Review;12/13/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p6A
Highlights the New Hampshire Automotive Technology Summit in Concord, New Hampshire. Promotion of the automotive business; Response to the shortage of technical employees; Preparation to support automotive programs with equipment, jobs and scholarships.
- Execs to probe OEM/supplier relationships. // Automotive News;10/14/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6007, p4
Focuses on the participation of the two major figures in the automobile industry during the Automotive News World Congress in Detroit, Michigan. Theme of the event; Details on the speech of Timothy Leuliette, chief executive officer of Metaldyne Corp.; Relationship between suppliers and automakers.
- Diesel-hybrid trucks star at Tokyo motor show. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;10/21/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6008, p17
Highlights the 2002 Tokyo Motor Show in Japan. Launch of hybrid trucks; Features of the automobiles; Improvement of fuel efficiency.