- Reader SPOTCHECK. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec1998, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p19
This section presents the results of several surveys on various issues related to finance and financial planning and investments in the U.S., as of December 1998.
- MILLIONS OF AMERICANS IN DIFFICULT STRAITS. // USA Today Magazine;May2014, Vol. 142 Issue 2828, p6
The article discusses a Marist Poll that finds that 37% of U.S. residents describe their household finances as weak, 17% of which translates to 41 million Americans who are struggling to get by, noting that optimism about their personal finances is also the highest in five years as of 2014.
- It's official: super choice is a fizzer for advisers. Fielding, Zoe // Money Management;10/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the results of a survey concerning financial planners who service corporate super funds in the U.S. Introduction of choice of fund; Percentage of advisers who had received queries about choice of fund; Statistics about the shift into an industry fund or a personal super fund.
- Fresh Retirement Planning Ideas. Morris, Gregory // Bank Investment Consultant;May2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p40
Charles J. Lewis Jr., senior vice president and private client manager for Waco, Texas-based Wells Fargo Investments LLC focuses on the debits in the accounts. Lewis is critical of investors who are not honest with themselves and with their advisers about their true needs as a point of...
- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p33
This section presents the results of the surveys conducted by the Journal of Financial Planning in the U.S. in relation to various finance issues as of September 2002.
- Is Your City Fiscally Fit?... // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p24
This article reports on the results of finance-related surveys conducted in the U.S. in 2004. Salt Lake City, Utah is the most fiscally fit city in the U.S., according to State Farm Life Insurance. The insurer ranked 50 metro areas based on the percentage of households with investments, good...
- Super hand-out not to be ignored. Burgess, Peter // Money Management;2/3/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that the U.S. Government's superannuation co-contribution may appear simple enough, but for financial planners who have clients with reasonable disposable incomes, or clients attuned to government freebies that may not always be the case. For many clients, the co-contribution...
- Weekly Leads. // Investment Management Weekly;10/13/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p8
Presents a chart on the search and hire activity of investment companies in the U.S. for the week ending October 8, 2003.
- Little Love for U.S. Bonds. Welsch, Andrew // Financial Planning;Jun2015, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p18
The article focuses on the Global Asset Allocation Tracker for U.S. bonds by the publication "Financial Planning." Topics discussed include a brief description and assessment of the tracker for May 2015 and a graph showing the performance of the Global Asset Allocation Tracker from January 2014...