Norma Mannix: Teaching Company Employees to Make Better Money Choices
- Up close and personal. Modha, Harsha // Employee Benefits;Mar2009, p21
The article reports on how the life of Harsha Modha, director of benefits programmes for Great Britain at GlaxoSmithKline, as a working mother gave her an insight into effective employee benefits. Her expertise in employee benefits was established through working in organisations which have...
- Bench marks the spot. Shutan, Bruce // Employee Benefit News;Jan1999, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on the measurement of integrated disability benefit programs. Discussion on return to work (RTW) issue; Measuring productivity; Role of technology in measuring the success of integrated benefit programs.
- Integrating benefits: overcoming barriers to get started. Masengarb, Linda // Employee Benefit News;Jan2000, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p27
Offers information on an Integrated Benefits Institute study on employee benefit professionals' interest in integrated benefits. Percentage of employers who are interested in benefits integration; Fragmentation of benefits program within the company; Five-step plan for integration efforts.
- Moving benefits to a new productivity model. Thomson, John C.; Emery, Jenny // Employee Benefit News;9/15/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p21
Reports on the adoption of employee benefits integration strategies by companies in the United States. Reasons for integrating benefits; Result of an Integrated Benefits Institute study of medical and disability data; Advantages of benefits integration.
- Newsbytes. Albertson, Donald // Employee Benefit News;10/1/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p45
Presents an update on employee benefit in the United States as of October 2001. Waveset Technologies recommendations on information technology security following employee laid off; Retail price of the self-directed medical tests from Quest Diagnostics Inc.; 24-hour Internet access service...
- Paths to integrated disability further defined. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p29
Reports on a study from the Integrated Benefits Institute which showed that employers do not need to overhaul their human resource and benefits departments in order to integrate their benefits and achieve savings and satisfaction. Practices considered by most employers with integrated...
- ON TARGET. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p37
Focuses on the popularity of voluntary benefits in the workplace which are both for employees and employers. Analysis of clients' work forces by work site marketers; Companies that assume a high profile in the voluntary benefit market; Factors considered in matching employees with potential...
- Four steps to designing a total benefits and comp package for foreign workers. Chardac, Emily // Employee Benefit News;May2011, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p12
The article offers four steps in designing total benefits and compensation package of foreign workers which include doing the research, consideration on the expected compensation and plotting out career development.
- Benefit concerns different for employers, employees. Pavelich, Julie // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/07/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the differences between employers' and employees' concerns when considering company-provided benefits, according to the annual survey of the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialists and Deloitte and Touche LLP. Reluctance of employers to share their concerns...