Klepper Joins Squires Sanders & Dempsey
- Squire Sanders opens law practice in Spain. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p37
Reports on the opening of an office in Madrid, Spain by Squire, Sanders and Dempsey law firm. Services the firm will provide; How the company managed to open the firm; Comments from R. Thomas Stanton, chairman of Squire Sanders.
- Law firm mines Asia's silver lining. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/03/98, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the plans of Squire, Sanders and Dempsey LLP, a law firm in Cleveland, Ohio, to expand in China despite the financial crisis in Asia. Comments from Mark Cusick, a partner and international practice coordinator at the firm; Information on the company and its expansion plans; Number of...
- Squire opens northern Va. outpost. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/21/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p2
Reports the opening of a law firm outpost by Squire, Sanders and Dempsey LLP in United States. Location and opening schedule of the firm; Services offered by the firm; Facility size.
- Squire Sanders sets its sights on Middle East. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;5/19/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the plans of U.S. law firm Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP to launch full-scale operations in the Middle East in 2003. Affiliation with Kuwaiti firm MM Al Ghazali & Partners; Planned establishment of offices in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
- Rubles in the Rubble. Stone, Peter H. // National Journal;12/11/99, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p3546
Reports that law company Squire, Sanders & Dempsey has formed a team of lawyers and experts that specialize in a range of legal work in the countries that once formed the Soviet Union. What prompted Squire's move to form the team; Location of Squire's international offices; Information on the...
- Hammonds, Squire unite pre-merger. Pugh, Andrew // Lawyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p3
The article reports that prospective merger partners Hammonds LLP and Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP are collaborating on client pitches way ahead of their proposed consolidation.
- Squire Sanders & Dempsey loses its second partner to Lega Colucci. O'Connor, Joanne // Lawyer;10/11/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p8
Reports that Milan's Lega Colucci has made a second raid on Squire Sanders & Dempsey, leaving the U.S. firm with a lone partner in Milan. Partnership of corporate partner Emanuele Alemagne with Lega Colucci; Expansion by Dewey Ballantine of its presence in Italy; Purpose of the recruitment of...
- Alice in rebanding land. SCHWANINGER JR., ROBERT H. // Urgent Communications;Jan2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on public safety in the U.S. in the so-called rebanding land. It mentions the law firm Squire Sanders & Dempsey (SSD) which, according to the author, did not have a sufficient supply of attorneys with either telecommunication or mediation experience. It also talks about the...
- Squire Sanders Announces Plans To Purchase Graham & James. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;06/30/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30924, p3
Reports on the plan of Squire Sanders & Dempsey LLP to acquire Graham & James. Terms of agreement.