Muni Yields Fall 2 to 4 Basis Points; Treasuries Gain on Economic Data
- Munis Finish Firm; Maryland GOs, N.Y. Tobacco Corp. Bonds Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/1/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31440, p2
Focuses on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. Increase of government bonds; Estimation of municipal bond prices; Decrease of the assets of 526 tax-free money market funds.
- Municipal Bonds, Treasuries Drop; New-Issue Supply Weighs on Market. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Decline of municipal bonds; Amount of unsold general obligation bonds; Increase in the number of tax-free money market funds.
- Munis Unchanged After On-Par Data. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32600, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for 2007. On April 2, 2007, the municipal market was unchanged at the end of the session as data came in generally on par with expectations. According to one trader in New York, the indicator did not come in strong enough...
- Municipal Bond Prices Tracking Narrow Ranges Ahead of Deals. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31076, p2
Focuses on highlights of municipal bond market trading on February 12, 2001, in the United States. Erosion of government bond prices; Rise in money-market fund holdings; Improvement of long-term municipal bond-fund flows.
- Munis Unchanged as FOMC Meeting Looms. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;9/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32715, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for September 2007 in the U.S. In September 17, the market was most unchanged in light trading, as market participants await the Federal Open Market Committee. According to New York trader, there were no big sellers that he...
- Municipals Finish Little Changed, Though Session's Tone Improves. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p2
Reports on the changes in the municipal bond market in the U.S. Assessment on the basis of the changes in municipal bond market; Evaluation of the movements in the government bond market; Statement of chief fixed-income strategist William Hornharger regarding the effects of the changes in the...
- Munis Slightly Weaker After Previous Rally. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/1/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32577, p2
The article offers updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for 2007. The municipal bond market is slightly weaker in February 27, 2007 after a sizeable rally. According to one trader, tax-exempt yields were lower by one or two basis points. Also, one trader from New York asserts...
- Munis Weaker to Unchanged on Higher Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p2
The article provides updates concerning the municipal bond market in the U.S. for February 2007. The municipal market remained unchanged with a weaker tone after revised unit labor costs for the fourth-quarter came in higher than expected. According one trader in New York, they got a little...
- Municipals Edge Higher After Weak ISM Report Pushes Treasuries Up. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p2
No abstract available.