International truck show review
- Supply line. // Automotive News;3/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5596, p21
Reports on developments regarding the truck industry in North America as of March 20, 1995. Includes Budd Co.'s acquisition of assets of Complax Components Corp. of Ontario; Formation of joint venture between Fiat's Teksid and Quimco of Mexico; Start of the construction of Timken Co.'s bearing...
- Truckmakers form trade group. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;7/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5615, p15
Reports on the formation of the Truck Manufacturers Association of Washington, D.C. Composition of the trade group; Functions of the association; Comment from William Leasure, executive director of the association; Comment from Deborah Spak, Navistar spokeswoman; Association's contact information.
- Class 8 sales haul new record in June. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;7/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5615, p15
Reports on the increase in Class eight truck sales records. Monthly Class eight sales; Total Class eight sales; Comment from Jim Conner, executive vice-president of the Heavy Manufacturers Association; Split of market share; Other Classes' sales records.
- Lightweight HN Series improves the ride. Siegel, Stewart // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p31
Evaluates the HN Series, a line of lightweight walking beams by Hendrickson Truck Suspension Systems. What the line consists of; Information on control straps; Comments made by Keith Gelinas, Hendrickson's marketing manager.
- Coming attractions. // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p39
Focuses on the 1996 International Trucking Show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 15-17. Scope of the show; Exhibitors; Activities; Accommodations; Competitions.
- Riding in style. // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p45
Features a photograph of a father-and-son team showing off their tractor-trailer wagon during the Mid-America Trucking show held in Louisville, Kentucky, in March 1996.
- Truck makers scramble. // Overdrive;Jun96, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the decline in truck sales in March 1996 as compared to the same period in 1995. Performance of Mack Trucks; Share of Freightliner in the Class 8 class sales.
- Medium-duty market changing. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;Nov96, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p77
Focuses on the changes affecting the medium-duty truck market. Truck lines to be dropped by Ford Motor; Features of the medium-duty trucks planned by Navistar International; Medium-duty market plans by Chrysler.
- U.S. Class 8 truck sales. // Overdrive;May97, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p24
Presents the Class 8 truck sales in the United States for February 1997. Figures from the American Automobile Manufacturers Association; Prediction for truck production.
- Mid-America highlights. // Overdrive;May94, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p41
Presents highlights of the Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky. Test driving of Mack's CH and CL models; Kentucky fifth-graders' visit through the Trucker Buddy program; Presentation of arm insignias from American space flight to Bob and B.J. Montgomery; New products honored...