- B&C to treble sales capacity. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p4
Reports on furniture store Beadle & Crome's acquisition of the freehold of its Oxford Road building in Great Britain.
- Simply effective. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p20
Focuses on the furniture retailing Web site of Beadle & Crome. Quality of the site; Illustration of its user-friendly features.
- Retailsystem signs 100th user. // Cabinet Maker;11/13/2009, Issue 5663, p9
The article reports that Reading, England-based Beadle & Crome, an independent retailer, has become the 100th company to use furniture software provider Retailsystem.com's RetailSystem utilityware.
- Bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;5/25/2007, Issue 5539, p12
The article evaluates several products including bedside table Mathie from Frighetto, the Hulsta Metis Plus from Beadle and Crome and natural oak style finish heritage from Caxton Furniture.
- Beadle & Crome. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p45
The article features the Beadle & Crome furniture retail store in Great Britain. It has spacious floors, with good lighting and room with several beds and mattresses on display. A sales personnel would assist customers giving them a leaflet about the beds they sell and their delivery times,...
- Mountain Haiku. Kandell, Jonathan // Architectural Digest;Aug2002, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p95
Describes the farmhouse owned by Alex Kerr and Mason Florence in Japan. Details of how Kerr found the house; Background on the Iya Valley where the farmhouse is located; Problems faced by Kerr in the renovation of the house.
- Concertgebouw finds leader in Cincinnati. // Strad;Feb97, Vol. 108 Issue 1282, p122
Announces the appointment of American violinist Alexander Kerr as concertmaster of the Netherlands' Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in August 1997. Replacement of Jaap van Zweden who will pursue a conducting career; Separate appointments at the West Australian Symphony Orchestra and the Halle...
- A culture of cheap industrial junk. Tyson, Ann Scott // Christian Science Monitor;5/3/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 111, p20
Reviews the book 'Dogs and Demons: Tales from the Dark Side of Japan,' by Alex Kerr.
- PASSAGE NOTES. // Cruising World;Jan2014, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p18
The article offers news briefs related to cruising from the U.S. as of January 2014 including the formation of a committee by the Cruising Club of America, rough condition experienced by cruisers of the third annual Salty Dawg Rally competition and the release of the documentary "Maidentrip."