Clean cuts at high speed
- Relocated. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p131
Reports that Leuco Tool Corp. has moved its United States headquarters from Vernon Hills to Ingleside, Illinois.
- Diamond router bits. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul93, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p109
Presents Leuco Tool Corp.'s Diamax disposable diamond router bits. Comparison with carbide bits; Available versions; Design.
- Leuco Tool Corp. buys Henderson Diamond. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug95, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Leuco Tool Corp. has purchased Henderson Diamond & Carbide Inc. and will do business in the United States as Leuco-Henderson.
- Machine all steels, cast irons and more. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p234
Features Mitsubishi Materials U.S.A. Corp.'s LSE milling cutters. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Side and face milling cutters. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p238
Features Sandvik Coromant's Coromill 331 line of side and face milling cutters. Capabilities; Contact information.
- Expanded line of 312 milling cutters use high-positive geometry. // Modern Machine Shop;Sep95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p258
Features Hertel's 312 Series face milling cutters. Capabilities; Contact information.
- Business roundup. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec94, Vol. 99 Issue 13, p16
Reports on developments in the woodworking and furniture sector. Includes the merger of the Tagliabue of Italy and Phillip B. Stiles of Grand Rapids, Mich. into Tagliabue America Inc.; Agreement of Leuco Tool Corp. and Oertli to combine research and development; Awarding of ISO 9001...
- A BIT OF CUTTING TOOLS. // Wood & Wood Products;May2011, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p39
The article offers brief information on several cutting tools for woodworking needs including the PCD through-hole bits from Leuco Tool Corp., the profile router bits from Lach Diamond Inc., and the XP Extreme Performance series from Vortex Tool Co. Inc.
- A 'BIT' OF CUTTING TOOL KNOWLEDGE FOR WOOD. Koenig, Karen M. // Wood Products;Mar2014, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p32
The article discusses the need of improvements in the tooling of woodworking industry for increasing productivity. Topics discussed include CNC wood routers. It also discusses the strategies of several U.S. woodworking companies including Leuco Tool Corp., Riverside Tool Corp. and Benz Inc....