Stains simply and quickly dry for infra red systems
- Single-chamber infrared dryer. // Indian Textile Journal;Nov2006, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p83
The article provides information on DB-30, a single-chamber infrared dryer from Vastex.
- Infrared Dryer System. // Rubber World;Winter2007, Vol. 235 Issue 7, p10
The article evaluates DryIR Model 6030 infrared dryer, from Research Inc.
- New Products. Wheeler, Jennifer // Textile World;Oct2002, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p58
Presents several products related to textile industry. ScaleBlaster that eliminates and prevents the formation of limescale deposits; Pneumatic cylinder line; Infrared dryer.
- Marsden Moves, Ships 12 Systems. // Official Board Markets;11/19/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p22
The article reports that Marsden Inc. will relocate to its renovated plant located in Pennsauken, New Jersey and was able to deliver 12 gas infrared drying systems.
- Analysis of Printing Substrate, Ink Age and Number of IR Drying Influence on Electrical Resistance of Conductive Inks. Jerić, Josip; Bratić, Diana; Svilar, Nika // Acta Graphica;2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1/2, p53
As a result of availability of new technologies, functional printing as a segment has become one of the most interesting directions of research and development in graphic technology. Conductive inks are not a novelty and they already have broad possibilities in production of everyday products....
- Infrared drying as a potential alternative to convective drying for biltong production. Cherono, Kipchumba; Mwithiga, Gikuru; Schmidt, Stefan // Italian Journal of Food Safety;2016, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p140
Two infrared systems set at an intensity of 4777 W/m2 with peak emission wavelengths of 2.5 and 3.5 Î¼m were used to produce biltong by drying differently pre-treated meat. In addition to meat texture and colour, the microbial quality of the biltong produced was assessed by quantifying viable...
- The Heat Is On. Mavrigian, Mike // Automotive Body Repair News;Oct2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p54
Focuses on the use of infrared (IR) drying and curing lamp systems in collision repair shops. Impact of using IR curing system on productivity of shops; Guidelines in the selection and purchase of a curing system; Details on the different curing systems available in the market; Information on...
- Valley Converting Installs Drying System. // Official Board Markets;10/28/2006, Vol. 82 Issue 43, p18
The article reports on the installation of a gas infrared coating drying system ordered by Valley Converting, manufacturer of recycled and converted chipboard and paperboard from Marsden, Inc., manufacturer of custom designed gas infrared drying systems in Pennsauken, New Jersey. The system will...
- Gold-Plated Oven Enhances Finishing Process. Bak, David J. // Design News;10/3/88, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p274
Eight out of ten new car buyers now regard the vehicle's paint job as a sign of quality, citing color and finish as an integral part of there purchasing decision. With the help of a one-of-a-kind gold-plated oven, researchers have reduced curing temperatures to a mere 180F, making waterborne...