Your place or mine?
- Computers, not furniture, are powering home offices. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;07/20/98, Vol. 16 Issue 29, pB-1
Focuses on the home office as a market for office furniture manufacturers in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Office furniture companies' efforts to satisfy the demands of home office customers.
- Neat & tidy. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99 Supplement, p27
Focuses on storage system products available in the market spawned by the trend of home office furniture. Key factors that led to the growing demand for versatile furniture and office products; Features of the storage system products; Sales of home office furniture.
- Fit for the job. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p12
Reports the increase in the demand for home office furniture in Great Britain. Importance of quality in marketing furniture; Presentation of several home office furniture samples; Percentage of adults with personal computers at home.
- Desq fills home office niche. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;7/16/2001 Supplement, Vol. 25, p24
Focuses on the home office furniture market niche in the United States explored by Minnesota-based Desq. Range of modular furnishings created at the company; Design firms hired by company officials to design products; Consultative approach to marketing taken by the company.
- Danish designs big on function. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;6/14/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p34
Features a selection of home office products that were exhibited by manufacturers at the Scandinavian Furniture Fair in Copenhagen, Denmark, in May 2004. Langeskov International's Model 105 desk; Dema's 315 Secretary Desk; System X-88 swivel chair from Ito Design and manufacturer comforto.
- Home office may benefit. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the impact of high gasoline prices on home office furniture vendors in the U.S. Consideration of the price level change as an advantage to the vendors; Speculations on the increase in demands for office furniture; Target areas where home office furniture are in demand.
- SOHO sources flesh out lines. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;01/29/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p22
Reports on product introductions made by small office/home office furniture exhibitors at the 2001 San Francisco furniture market held in San Francisco, California. Modular versions of basic styles; Continued market penetration of imports; Aspen's introduction of pull-out halogen task lights...
- Home office vendors report strong traffic, order-writing. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;8/1/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p27
Reports on the success of the 2005 World Market Center furniture industry trade show and exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada, from the point of view of home office furniture manufacturers. Orders taken during the first two days alone in Las Vegas exceeded the San Francisco market by more than 100...
- Devon Hill is redefining home office experience. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/22/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p1
Features Fairfield County, Connecticut-based Devon Hill Home Office Cabinetry, a firm specializing in the design and sale of custom-fitted home office furniture. Factors inspiring company founder David Devendorf to set up the company; Range of services and custom-fit furniture offered by the...