Retailers back to earth with a bump
- Largest Indianapolis-area office furniture companies. White, Kathy // Indianapolis Business Journal;1994 Business Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p122
Ranks the largest office furniture companies in the Indianapolis, Indiana area according to 1992 local furniture sales volume. Name; Furniture sales in 1992; Total sales; Number of employees; Brands of furniture sold; Rental or lease.
- The furniture store sales floor, 2006. // Furniture/Today;12/31/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p22
The article presents statistics on the sales of furniture and bedding in the U.S.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/31/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p26
The article presents statistics on the furniture store performance in the U.S.
- Americans are buying again. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Jun94, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p6
Editorial. Provides insights on the sales performance of the three major wood products segments in the United States. Factors that drive the growth of the furniture industry; Historical and current import statistics from the US Department of Agriculture Forest Service that show the rebound of...
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Jun94, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the increase in sales of the cabinet and vanity industry in April 1994 according to the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association. Number of months of consecutive growth.
- Residential furniture makers. Christianson, Rich; Koenig, Karen // Wood & Wood Products;Jun94, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p77
Reports on the performance of the household furniture industry in the United States for the first quarter of 1994. Expectation on the establishment of a new shipments record in 1994; Increase in factory orders; Effect of the North American Free Trade Agreement on statistics for the period.
- Top office furniture dealers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/11/94 Supplement Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p106
Presents a list of top office furniture dealers in Louisiana. 1992 office furniture sales; Primary lines sold; Number of full-time employees; Specialty services; Contact information.
- Office furniture exports set record. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb93, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the market performance of the office furniture industry in the United States. Discrepancy of imports and exports; International trading partners for US office furniture; Predicted growth resulting from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Furniture inflation static. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p2
Reports on the static annual retail price of furniture inflation in the United States. Price recoveries on living room; Discounts on bedside cabinets and kitchen units; Percentage of retail prices.