- Stinson. // Interior Design;Feb2016, Issue 2, p22
The article offers brief information on the Vortexia, upholstery covering design.
- Today's upholstery fabric is made from warp-knitted velour. // Indian Textile Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p130
The article discusses the developments in the global textile industry, particularly in the production of upholstery fabrics. It cites the three-bar high-speed tricot machines from Karl Mayer, which are being in demand in Turkey. It also presents the computer-aided direct warping machine with...
- Culp swings back to profit. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;9/4/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the profitability achieved in each operating segment by the upholstery fabric and mattress ticking supplier, Culp Inc. It presents a table that offers a comparison of sales, operating income, net income, and earnings per share of the company during 2005 and 2006. Chairman...
- Bright Botanical. // Hotel & Motel Management;5/1/2006, Vol. 221 Issue 8, p40
The article evaluates the Vineyard upholstery fabric from Pallas Textiles and offers information on features and materials used to create the product.
- De Rycker will market Starmore Celtic designs. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;08/14/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p28
Focuses on the marketing of the upholstery fabric designs of Alice Starmore by De Rycker Enterprises in the United States.
- SPECIFYING UPHOLSTERY TEXTILES. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2011, Issue 5768, p24
The article offers tips on what to expect for an upholstery textiles and its quality used in furniture industry. It offers several characteristics of the textile to be examined which include the tensile strength, tear strength, and seam slippage. Several charts depicting the textile type, visual...
- see me, feel me. VanHouten, Ashleigh // Hospitality Design;May/Jun2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p97
The article offers brief information on several textile products including Metropolitan upholstery textiles collection from Wolf-Gordon, Gorgeous fabric collection from Pollack Associates, and Metropolis Vinyls 2 wallcoverings from Osborne & Little.
- textiles. Ponchione, Alissa // Hospitality Design;Aug2015, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p93
The article reviews textile products including a vinyl product by the company Valley Forge, athletic shoe fabrics by the company Wolf-Gordon, and upholstery fabric by the company Brentano.
- READERS' FORUM. Scheuer, DianneAlice // Miniature Collector;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor and a reply are presented in response to the article on the request to the upholstery pullout from the November/December 1994 issue of "Miniature Collector."